Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shroomful

Who else is excited for first Official Campaign?

So Todd announced on the Gamescom twitch stream that 5.8 will be the first official campaign, and I want to know who else is super excited? I think it could be a lot of fun and am excited to start finding a team and picking a faction.

Edited by Shroomful

I'm here to help test, give feedback, report bugs, and have fun. I'm also looking for a guild to call home. I am a casual player, interested in participating in PvP, Gathering, and Crafting.

He didn't necessarily announce it. He said he WANTED 5.8 to be the first official campaign. Along with being a little buzzed, I'm not sure if that will actually be the reality of it. Of course it would be awesome if ACE finally put in a scoring system and give campaigns a purpose and reward for winning.

Yes I`m with you @Unfolded - it don`t need to be a huge reward, but something it will be more exciting to log in each evening. PvP is usually rewarding enough and fun, but it might be easier to motivate other guild friends with such a reward. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

I'm super excited for winnable campaigns.  I know some people still won't want to play until it soft launches and they no longer have wipes, but as soon as winnable campaigns are in, you have a very playable game in my opinion.

3am capture crews aren't going to have that big a bearing as points ramp up the longer you hold something. Capturing something at 3am to lose it again at 7-8am will pale compared to holding it 7-8am till 3am, This is from the perspective of a NZ player who's prime-time will be smack in the early US hours.