rajah

Where are you from ?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you ?

• Australia and Oceania
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • North America
    • Europe - Mainland Europe (Countries other than UK and Ireland) where English language is foreign
    • Europe - UK and Ireland, where English language is native
    • South America

Post your votes !

If geographic spread is wide and even I'd suggest ensuring that pvp is not tremendously connection dependant and that you can play competitively with 100-ish ping

Edited by rajah

What do you mean Europe - English primary language? Only UK and Ireland?

I have managed to overcome the obstacles and resistance and succeed

Half-succeeded is a more appropriate term here I'd say. I think that a better splitting of Europe would have been Northern/Western Europe and Southern/Eastern Europe, or maybe just keep it as a single entity.

Edited by Zushakon

Officer of The BlackHand Order

What do you mean Europe - English primary language? Only UK and Ireland?

Half-succeeded is a more appropriate term here I'd say. I think that a better splitting of Europe would have been Northern/Western Europe and Southern/Eastern Europe, or maybe just keep it as a single entity.

I think it's a good idea to put it that way (UK/Ireland , other countries), especially since there is a dicussion about the English-speaking audience, publishers for non-english territories, translation of the game, etc.

Edited by courant101

I think it's a good idea to put it that way (UK/Ireland , other countries), especially since there is a dicussion about the English-speaking audience, publishers for non-english territories, translation of the game, etc.

But for places like Scandinavia and the Netherlands it's hardly fair to say English is a foreign language, it might as well be included in english speaking territories since we never have any localization or translations of foreign games/movies either way.

Officer of The BlackHand Order

But for places like Scandinavia and the Netherlands it's hardly fair to say English is a foreign language, it might as well be included in english speaking territories since we never have any localization or translations of foreign games/movies either way.

Yes but maybe it has to do with the laws of the countries : if a product is to be sold in a given territory, it must be translated in one of the official languages. (this could be totally wrong, I'm just guessing)