Where Are You From ?

Where are you from ?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you ?

• Australia and Oceania
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • North America
    • Europe - Mainland Europe (Countries other than UK and Ireland) where English language is foreign
    • Europe - UK and Ireland, where English language is native
    • South America

Yes but maybe it has to do with the laws of the countries : if a product is to be sold in a given territory, it must be translated in one of the official languages. (this could be totally wrong, I'm just guessing)

Maybe some countries in Europe has such laws, I doubt it though, but I'm not gonna pretend I know too much about laws and stuff in other countries.

Member of The BlackHand Order

Maybe some countries in Europe has such laws, I doubt it though, but I'm not gonna pretend I know too much about laws and stuff in other countries.

Already our countries' laws are hard to understand, so it makes sense to not dig too much into other countries' laws.  :D

I know here in Quebec the government and other organizations are very very rigorous with the enforcement of the law 101 (French as first language / fundamental language rights).

The first fundamental right is : The right to have the civil administration, the health services and social services, the public utility enterprises, the professional corporations, the associations of employees and all enterprises doing business in Quebec communicate with the public in French.

Edited by courant101

Texas should be its own choice.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I thought there would be more people from United Kingdom and Ireland. Maybe they don't know about Crowfall yet... I blame the queen. :P

No Internet there yet, I heard they have to leave the island just to check the mailbox.

And prefer more traditional activities

Edited by rajah

It's the first time, as far as I remember, that I meet a player from Saskatchewan.

Well now I got a reason to believe that this far province really exists.

pbfcxevfo5kcth3w6pvik5yg8.gif

We are a rare breed.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Ireland represent.

Also Europe gets broken up into two sections because British Isles = Best Europe if you minus England, while filthy peasant continentals eat bread for breakfast like some kind of savages.

Pfft, the only reason the Irish are half decent is cause they got some viking blood in them, but best Europe shall forever be in the North!

Member of The BlackHand Order