Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scuffed Hangouts, Episodes 2 and 3

Xarrayne

This is my version of events from @Zatch's video of Friday's expedition, including some bonus skirmishes from before Scorn showed up:

Then, once Scorn arrived:

I was playing music in the background, so I had to choose between this format and music-only... It ended up getting cut rather long as a result, but I prefer to leave the human element in ^_^

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

14 hours ago, Xarrayne said:

good fun. i was mentally yelling at you to equip barkskin and you did. *good good my time travel mind control powers are growing*

nice power [not that it scales...] on the pixie divine light fountain combo ;p

Edited by Tinnis

24 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

good fun. i was mentally yelling at you to equip barkskin and you did. *good good my time travel mind control powers are growing*

nice power [not that it scales...] on the pixie divine light fountain combo ;p

That was you? I thought it was Professor Oak :lol:

It's tough to choose between having consistent in/out-of-group heals, Nature's Avatar and/or Barkskin on the bar... Barkskin is generally weak AF but super-useful against stealthers, and NA is so dang strong but I hardly ever use it because it's so dissatisfying to just stand around and not get any feedback on how I'm contributing /sadface

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

1 hour ago, Xarrayne said:

Barkskin is generally weak AF but super-useful against stealthers, and NA is so dang strong but I hardly ever use it because it's so dissatisfying to just stand around and not get any feedback on how I'm contributing /sadface

if only certain people had given them such feedback </s> 

p.s. bonus new issue: when you are channeling natures avatar the "new" "global cooldown indicators" mean you cannot view your other power cooldowns during the channel

Edited by Tinnis

26 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

if only certain people had given them such feedback </s> 

p.s. bonus new issue: when you are channeling natures avatar the "new" "global cooldown indicators" mean you cannot view your other power cooldowns during the channel

I know, right? <_<

Yeah I think it's the same for all channelled powers, and indeed anything that triggers the GCD.

If ACE made it so that the GCD timer animation only applies to skills that are not on CD then this wouldn't be an issue... Most MMO's I've seen do it this way, so hopefully it's just a case of "not a priority/haven't figured out how" :unsure: 

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

3 minutes ago, Xarrayne said:

I know, right? <_<

Yeah I think it's the same for all channelled powers, and indeed anything that triggers the GCD.

If ACE made it so that the GCD timer animation only applies to skills that are not on CD then this wouldn't be an issue... Most MMO's I've seen do it this way, so hopefully it's just a case of "not a priority/haven't figured out how" :unsure: 

p.s. forest whisper ironskin proc on fae = gargoyle time haha

Edited by Tinnis

38 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

p.s. forest whisper ironskin proc on fae = gargoyle time haha

Lol yeah, with the wings and the shimmering-grey visual effect on that proc... I gotta set up a screenshot of that sometime, perch myself on a tower and keep proccing it until I idle-cycle into a crouching animation :rolleyes:

P.P.S.

Duke Nukem - I've got bark of steel

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌