Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arcadi

Community Kudos

I just wanted to give some public kudos to @Anthrage for answering so many new player questions over and over in game.  To @Kraahk as well for always responding to new player questions on the forums and in game with grace and energy and love of the game.  To @Scree @Anhrez and anyone involved with Malekai.org.  Incredibly useful, but undoubtedly tedious to maintain with no db API hooks in the game yet.  To @Jah for the campaign maps and to -W- (Winterblades) for maintaining the crafting combos spreadsheet.  I'm sure I'm missing many people, but thank you all for your continuing contributions to the community.  These forums can sometimes be toxic and bitter, but I want to recognize the positive contributions out there.  We all want this game to succeed.

Edited by Arcadi

Agree 100%, and there are so many more excellent content creators out there, too. We are continually amazed by the cool stuff our community does. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

4 hours ago, Arcadi said:

I just wanted to give some public kudos to @Anthrage for answering so many new player questions over and over in game.  To @Kraahk as well for always responding to new player questions on the forums and in game with grace and energy and love of the game.  To @Anhrez and anyone involved with Malekai.org.  Incredibly useful, but undoubtedly tedious to maintain with no db API hooks in the game yet.  To @Jah for the campaign maps and to -W- (Winterblades) for maintaining the crafting combos spreadsheet.  I'm sure I'm missing many people, but thank you all for your continuing contributions to the community.  These forums can sometimes be toxic and bitter, but I want to recognize the positive contributions out there.  We all want this game to succeed.

main malekai guy is @Scree

24 minutes ago, Pann said:

Agree 100%, and there are so many more excellent content creators out there, too. We are continually amazed by the cool stuff our community does. 

"and terrified by what tinnis does"

:P

0589.jpg

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

3 hours ago, Tinnis said:

main malekai guy is @Scree

Thanks for the correction.  Thank you @Scree and sorry for missing the mention.  Somehow I had the Stealthed blog associated with Malekai and I thought that was Anhrez.  Anyways, thanks for all your hard work!

On 8/27/2018 at 7:06 PM, Arcadi said:

Thanks for the correction.  Thank you @Scree and sorry for missing the mention.  Somehow I had the Stealthed blog associated with Malekai and I thought that was Anhrez.  Anyways, thanks for all your hard work!

No worries mate, we both worked on Stealthed. Anhrez helps me with nearly all of my projects in one way or another, so I don't blame ya for the mix up.

Cheers ;)

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg