Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New World - Amazon Game Studios

Broken game is broken atm.

Their continual lack of communication with the testers and their total lack of listening to the feedback given has made this game a mess. The last update a few weeks ago totally broke company vs company siege warfare. Once a company declares war on  your company, all you have to do to avoid the war is destroy your base ward, reclaim it with another guildy who drops guild, and rename the company/base to something else. This totally bypasses the siege mechanic.

Also, this week has been another mess since one of the nastier groups on the server found out how to dupe. They have been duping so much that it is even now causing the server to crash.

To be an Amazon backed game, I would think that the communication at least would be better. Other than that, the game is beautiful....just beautiful.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/19/2019 at 10:08 AM, NorseLegend said:

Is this game out already or is it in Alpha/Beta testing?

Alpha testing, the current testing phase ends on June 3 and they are taking down the servers for several months for changes/additions.

tiPrpwh.png

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There is very little in common between Crowfall and NW.

NW has been developed under wraps with content released only through payed influencers - Hurray to the zero added value to society work of today.

Crowfall is developed not with the windows open but with the X-RAY scanner over every inch of development.

One is trying to cover up their work and trick you in paying the money while the other is what you see is what you get. 

I'm old enough to pick the latter any time of the day.

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

• 2 weeks later...

They decided not to go fantasy - I don`t understand what the hell they are thinking spending so much money on a dead prosject without a single market analyze which Amazon normally do in all other market related topics with other companies.

They have enough money to start over since it`s Amazon, but waste of money doing 1700 in New World, and no one custard cares. Most kids want fantasy, epic creatures, dragons, frost giants.  

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

• 6 months later...

Fairly bummed out about the delay to Aug. It looks like Crowfall and New World will be going head to head. When I was playing both side by side, I preferred New World, but I was also peeved at the time due to the direction Crowfall was heading. I still think Crowfall would be a better game if they just stuck with the original vision but despite all that, I’m still rooting for it.  I’m totally taking an optimistic outlook towards Crowfall now because at the very least I no longer have to log in to update my passive training. Now if they add a requirement to log in for some type of weekly/Monthly bonus, things may change.

Eat or be eaten

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2021 at 5:32 AM, Omen said:

Fairly bummed out about the delay to Aug. It looks like Crowfall and New World will be going head to head.

I see they are shooting for aug 21 launch with open beta in july. I am glad they pushed it back (3rd times a charm?) and spent a lot of manpower on reworking systems its really feeling like an alpha game now. I am unsure how I will like the PvP/PvE at launch, since there are a ton of changes still happening. They did recently add outpost pvp that makes me cry when I think about crowfall's 'circle jerk' style of outpost pvp.