Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
veeshan

Range stat

This stat should affect more abilities than it currently does for example it only affects 2 ranger abilities out of there 7 range attacks they start with

Range stat
Range stat should affect any range skill, this includes things such as charges, pull and any projectile type ability, aoe circles ability should also be affected although maybe not by the full amount say 50-70% instead. its kinda silly thatsome ranged classes get ability that dont get affected by it at all.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 hour ago, Unfolded said:

I disagree completely. I think Range attacks need to be reduced. If you start giving every ability in the game +10-20 range, that would HEAVILY change the game.

there putting a cap on range from what i heard, and this also means the gap closer ability would get a buff to range aswell if they got ranged item like knights hook for example

Veeshan Midst of UXA

18 minutes ago, Glory said:

Rangers are all ready very strong at range, they don’t need even more range. 

I do enjoy hitting left click over and over again (with occasionally focus fire) cause nothing else has any range on them. Rangers also have non existent HP pool of a cool 4.5k hp in full set of leather armor.
Topic has nothing to do with balancing of the game at this stage aswell, they do a balance pass later the game is clearly not balanced in anyway there just making thing work. Problem is with rangers most skill are not as practical because of the no range benefit on alot of there skill it just doesnt feel as right to play as it could be.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

26 minutes ago, veeshan said:

I do enjoy hitting left click over and over again (with occasionally focus fire) cause nothing else has any range on them. Rangers also have non existent HP pool of a cool 4.5k hp in full set of leather armor.
Topic has nothing to do with balancing of the game at this stage aswell, they do a balance pass later the game is clearly not balanced in anyway there just making thing work. Problem is with rangers most skill are not as practical because of the no range benefit on alot of there skill it just doesnt feel as right to play as it could be.

If you want more ranged powers, arcane archer, sharp shooter, master of bows will give more. But I would say the mark of a good ranger is someone that can switch in and out of the both the melee and ranged trays to execute needed attacks rather than just staying in the ranged tray the whole time and sniping from a distance. 

7 hours ago, veeshan said:

This stat should affect more abilities than it currently does for example it only affects 2 ranger abilities out of there 7 range attacks they start with

Range stat
Range stat should affect any range skill, this includes things such as charges, pull and any projectile type ability, aoe circles ability should also be affected although maybe not by the full amount say 50-70% instead. its kinda silly thatsome ranged classes get ability that dont get affected by it at all.

It use to, but then they reduced the abilities it would work on because what you are asking for is custard ridiculous.

11 hours ago, Glory said:

If you want more ranged powers, arcane archer, sharp shooter, master of bows will give more. But I would say the mark of a good ranger is someone that can switch in and out of the both the melee and ranged trays to execute needed attacks rather than just staying in the ranged tray the whole time and sniping from a distance. 

All of which dont benefit from range stat, except for one richoche shot and ur better off just left clicking cause it does so little dmg

Veeshan Midst of UXA