Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Adventurer Starter Pack - No Parcel for Manor

BrewingCoder

The adventurer starter pack comes with a Manor (Large building) and a Hamlet parcel which does not have a Large building deed.

Is this by design?  One of the main reasons I sprung for the mega starter pack was that it came with a house and parcel.  Why can't they work together?

I had the same problem when I bought the keep. When I emailed support they responded that all parcels can be crafted in game as the parcel I needed was not for sale in the store. There should really be a disclaimer on the larger buildings advising that they cannot be placed immediately unless you also own the correct parcel, know someone that has one and will let you place in their EK, intend to craft one or buy a retired kickstarter package from a trusted trader.

Edited by Hunt

On 9/4/2018 at 2:21 PM, BrewingCoder said:

Is this by design?

I don't think this is intentional. The token system is still fairly new in testing and the token numbers don't seem to be properly balanced yet. Definitely post any issues like this in the feedback thread for 5.7: https://community.crowfall.com/forum/139-pre-alpha-57-playtest-feedback-and-bug-reports/ 

tiPrpwh.png