Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sorter7

can i even play yet?

just bought the 50$ package. i thought i would be qualified for some test or live servers, but im missing a code?
that system is kind of a nightmare, can i even play yet or bye bye 50$ ?

You can play now with the $50 package (and you have the Testers group under your name so that is working).

Go here to download https://crowfall.com/en/client/  and click on the green "LIVE PATCHER DOWNLOAD" to get the launcher.  If you setup 2-factor authentification for acct security you will need to enter that code when you login to the launcher.  If you are still having trouble downloading or logging in, send email to support@crowfall.com so they can help.

tiPrpwh.png

15 hours ago, sorter7 said:

oh yeah just reviewed it and im poorly made socks out of luck until beta 3

Welcome to the forums.

Adding to what the others already said (yes, you can) as a side information: In Crowfall the stage of development and the test access level are not the same. So while we are in Pre-Alpha 5.7 (stage of development) players with access level beta-3 or better can access the test environment. Be aware though, that this is not a full game yet. It is functional testing of parts of the later game.

2W1ZHpA.jpg

On 9/5/2018 at 4:19 PM, sorter7 said:

oh yeah just reviewed it and im poorly made socks out of luck until beta 3

sweet i custard love paying money and getting custard all in return

Does this forum replace curse words with words like custard and socks, or is this guy just creative?

game is absolutely playable with any package right now, it just takes downloading the client and logging in. :)