ACE_Jackal

Bestiary: Urgu - Official Discussion Thread

34 minutes ago, dolmar said:

Rocksteady and Beebop! T.U.R.T.L.E.P.O.W.E.R.

Specifically logged in to post about wanting to play as Bebop. Back to lurking I go!

3 minutes ago, PopeInnocent said:

Specifically logged in to post about wanting to play as Bebop. Back to lurking I go!

We are not alone! These guys NEED to be PLAYABLE! 

25 minutes ago, miraluna said:

Cybele, the vengeful goddess of vegans :lol:

Cybele_Watermark.jpg

Can't wait till there is a reason to roam the world looking for her followers to kill, and then eat.

The post reads like someone barely familiar with the text was trying to do a ham handed plagiarize pass on Genesis. 

I do not like the whole biblical chapter/verse style in the games lore at all.   It seems contrived and without the context that could give real meaning. 

I do like the critter though. Nice for a bad guy type to not be an orc. Can't wait to see what an infected version of these guys looks like.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Well, the lore reasons for the race is kinda... dumb. I mean, not to nitpick but humans are supposed to eat meat. We dont do it 'cuz we are murderers or anything. Blame whoever made meat so damn delicious.

So I got the feeling she was punishing humans for being humans. A overreaction.

The lore also kinda limits the addition of more morsterly humanoids. I thought for sure we would see something like non-human natives faction. Now, since this is a deliberate punishment there is no room for creating others without creating a new lore behind.

Are there other clans planned?

PS. And yeah, totally calling them orcs.

Edited by BarriaKarl

15 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Well, the lore reasons for the race is kinda... dumb. I mean, not to nitpick but humans are supposed to eat meat. We dont do it 'cuz we are murderers or anything. Blame whoever made meat so damn delicious.

So I got the feeling she was punishing humans for being humans. A overreaction.

If she really cared about the pigs, she would have removed their bellies. Bacon.... mmmmm

Edited by mystafyi