Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jah

Aerynth Traders is open for business

Aerynth Traders has been a pretty interesting experiment.  Our goal was create a community vendor town that provided gear for everyone, but catered to new players coming into the game.  People could spend some time in the campaign world to farm up some gold, and then gear themselves with advanced gear relatively quickly.  We surveyed other EK vendor towns at the time, and prices were sky high, which provided a barrier for entrance for new players.  You either needed a guild to gear you, or you needed a lot of time to farm up gold.  We went into the process with the idea that we'd sell a high volume of goods at a low price, which essentially set the market.  We are now seeing our competition lower their prices to compete.

To give some stats:

Opened on Thursday, September 13

Time in operation:  2 weeks

Total Runetools sold: 300+

Total Advanced Weapons sold: 100+

Total Advanced Armor sold: 50+

Total stacks of raw materials sold: 100+

Total crafting components sold: 50+

Total potions/toxins sold: 10+

Total income: 500,000 gold

We are now accepting new vendors into our community EK.  We already have 3 outside parties who have already set up shop, and will be adding more over the next few days.  If you're interested in setting up your own vendor in a town at the top of the EK list with constant foot traffic, please PM me.

That's all for now!

~Damebix

Over the past week, we have added in additional vendors from 5 community partners.  We now have vendors that specialize in high quality (blue/green) weapons and armor, high level runetools, beginner/intermediate gear, vessels, and cutting grit (which sells out almost instantly every time its stocked).  Meanwhile, our own vendors are hard to keep stocked!  Aerynth Traders has become the easiest place to shop, and a savior for new players to the game.

If you're interested in making some cash and selling your wares, please PM me!

Aerynth Traders continues to expand...adding more independent crafters and vendors in an effort to diversity Crowfall's premier economic hub. You'll find competitive prices, well stocked weapons and armor, both white and rare resources, crafting stations, toxins, vessels and jewelry. Come check it out!

Aerynth Traders now has over 20 vendors from around the community and has reached an epic milestone.  Since its opening we have sold more than 1 million gold worth of items to the community.  Please take a quick look at our promo video below:

On 9/28/2018 at 11:01 AM, damebix said:

We are now accepting new vendors into our community EK.  We already have 3 outside parties who have already set up shop, and will be adding more over the next few days.  If you're interested in setting up your own vendor in a town at the top of the EK list with constant foot traffic, please PM me.

Hello, I was checking to see if you are still recruiting any more crafter/vendors.  If so, is there any area where you are needing help so I know where to focus my skill tree?  I am not a real experienced MMO player but I have played some in the past (solo).  This is the first time I have seriously looked for a guild, but I see how it becomes essential in this game.  My hopes are to have a vendor station in your EK.  Whatever you need, I can skill up and focus on those things.  Please let me know if you are interested :).

Welcome back everyone!!!  We relaunched Aerynth Traders over this past weekend and we're off to a roaring start.  For those of you who are new to the game, Aerynth Traders is a community eternal kingdom sponsored by Winterblades.  We have set up our own vendors of gear to give you a jump start into the game for PVE and PVP alike.  We've recently added a jewelry vendor and harvesting armor to give you a leg up on the competition!

But there's more!  In addition to our own vendors, we encourage other players and guilds to set up vendors in the town.  We don't charge anything, we just expect that the vendors are kept open so that people can buy your goods!  If you're interested, please send me a message here or on discord.

Please join the Aerynth Traders Discord to interact directly with our vendors.  Some of them even do special orders!  https://discord.gg/wTM4XfZ

unknown.png