Sign in to follow this  
ClownSmack

Run Speed Cap

I know you can combine a Trailblazer racial with a Trailblazer discipline to get Trailmaster. What happens if you add bard does it stack or overwrite to 30%?. Also what about the passive from Friar. How does that work with the bard speed buff or speedy retaliate from Escape Artist?

2 hours ago, ClownSmack said:

I know you can combine a Trailblazer racial with a Trailblazer discipline to get Trailmaster. What happens if you add bard does it stack or overwrite to 30%?. Also what about the passive from Friar. How does that work with the bard speed buff or speedy retaliate from Escape Artist?

bard/friar will overwrite a trail effect as it is faster.

bard [group] and friar [self only] are the same strength in terms of +speed. so do nothing extra together.

both also have a minor in combat boost as well. which also overrides the ability to sprint with shift key i think [but stamina will still be consumed]

on the other hand trail is out of combat only and has an activation delay.

Edited by Tinnis

Thanks. I assume 30% is the cap. The 30% speedy retaliate buff would just override the 10% bard in combat speed buff.

32 minutes ago, ClownSmack said:

Thanks. I assume 30% is the cap. The 30% speedy retaliate buff would just override the 10% bard in combat speed buff.

a twisting bard can reach 40% and 15% with d'orion's accelerando. [empowered song of speed]

fyi you can look at the character sheet and see what a stat caps at. or what it is buffed up to if quick.

i think speedy retaliate may still be worth using with :)

i don't know its precise stats.

Edited by Tinnis