vkromas

5.7.1 Live Feedback and Bug Reports for 9/14/18

1 hour ago, ilogos said:

Last day testing:

I spent some time playing around with disciplines. I found my cleric to be strong as a soloist, but didn't have much success with the Knight. 

The Knight had an issue of hp depleting too fast without a way to retrieve hp. I tried the Blade Master discipline and Burning Hatred - the Blade Master didn't have much of an impact and restored too little, and I couldnt pick up the healing created from Burning Hatred. I tried to mitigate damage with mobility, but as as Knight I had to close the distance often and would take a lot of damage. Then again, I was only using intermediate armor. 

I am kind of spent testing out the Knight and Cleric, and the 5.7 server. I feel that most of my efforts should go to 5.8 when it is live and get a fresh start. 

fyi if not aware you can craft bandages from 2 wood which you can use on survival tray to restore 2,500 hp over a short channel [and then 1m debuff reuse time]

5 hours ago, ilogos said:

Last day testing:

I spent some time playing around with disciplines. I found my cleric to be strong as a soloist, but didn't have much success with the Knight. 

The Knight had an issue of hp depleting too fast without a way to retrieve hp. I tried the Blade Master discipline and Burning Hatred - the Blade Master didn't have much of an impact and restored too little, and I couldnt pick up the healing created from Burning Hatred. I tried to mitigate damage with mobility, but as as Knight I had to close the distance often and would take a lot of damage. Then again, I was only using intermediate armor. 

I am kind of spent testing out the Knight and Cleric, and the 5.7 server. I feel that most of my efforts should go to 5.8 when it is live and get a fresh start. 

surging spirit will get your support power higher which wll make heals heal you more...

11 hours ago, Tinnis said:

fyi if not aware you can craft bandages

Thanks Tinnis - Yeah I have been using bandages, but I had to bandage up after every other mob. With the cleric, I could kite like 3 R8 mobs with no problem. I think I just need to play test Knight more to see where its strengths are - but I will wait until 5.8 for that.

I keep getting kicked out of the main campaign area to beachhead. I can only play at max 5 minute before being kicked back.

Tree is missing. Seems to happen a lot when a tree is at what looks like a 1/8 of its HP. 

80812140aa.jpg

Edited by Moooose
Insert other media doesn't seem to work

Probably just part of being so early in development but I found after death being in the spirit crow form to be very odd. The model was so low to the ground I couldn't move on some ramps. I also found the speed to be odd.  I don't know if its because  of the animation and the model being almost on the ground and my eyes were playing tricks on me or it was really moving that slowly. 

Heyo, just loaded my game up and I had my profession on combat basics for a wee while. racked up 259,200 points but i am unable to spend them. 

75ff189a4e.png

Edited by doomedfob
added photo

Not sure if this has been reported or not......

Bug with capturing an outpost. As long as you have something in your inventory so that it will leave a skull...you can gate up to the oupost and die. The capture ticker will countdown if you do this.

An easy way to capture an outpost if you dont mind the run back....

BUG:

I seem to be missing the letter L from the word General (the General next to chat not the GENERAL tab) in the chat window it says Genera:. In screenshots this is not an issue for other players it looks like.  Also when I hold down the L key I get something like this ll llll llll lllllllllllllll llll llll lllllllllllll and so on. I capitalized L so you would not confuse it with a lowercase i. 

The server reset and I was inside a Fort. When I logged back in, the fort was under the control of another faction so I died and lost half of my things. It would be nice to log back in to a neutral site, like a graveyard, if the Fort has been taken.

Only being able to craft one thing at a time  is... awful. with this crafting interface where there's 4ish buttons to press to start the crafting, it's bad.

should be able to save recipes on items we've successfully experimented on, so we can replicate.

should be able to see the tier of the crafting resource after harvesting. not going to  memorize which is  which for all  those resources. "pull up  a reference sheet" no. put it in game.

stamina while harvesting is a  nightmare. sure, maybe it's something to level up  and  improve, but this is not necessary. running out of stam while harvesting 1 node is  just bad.

streamline the whole crafting process. pick this harvester,  click this node. stop to gather, stop  for stam. hit  the buff that you have to  memorize  which tier does which. break your tool. navigate through  too many menus/button clicks just to make a new one. re-equip it. some of this can  just be automated.

there are SO MANY CRAFTING SKILLS. maybe i missed something.  i may have. but damn, this  seems like Craftfall, not  Crowfall. i imagine some of this can be slimmed way down. unless this is the point of the game,  in which case please stop reminding us that there are shadowbane  devs involved.

maybe there is a shortcut  to go to crafting, maybe there isnt.  but there should be.

check box to auto use best tiered crafting mats while crafting. selecting crafting mats, every time, is not fun. there is a LOT of crafting. it needs to be fun, not tedius. or at least not not fun.

crafting timer... ugh.  yawn. why is this a thing?

harvesting tools break too soon. not fun. make them break,  sure, but more  than 5 minutes of  use would be nice. no, 6 minutes of use is not an acceptable increase. or 7.

Shadowban crafting = best crafting. more killing, less crafting. 

or, disregard all the above, and rename the game Minecraft: Crowfall.

maybe this just isnt the game for  me? i dont know.  feels like it. why is  crafting so god damned huge... i dont get it.