Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

10 v 10 ish Chaos and Order


scipio
 Share

Recommended Posts

Even numbers as far as I could tell. Order took the burden of attack. Props to them. They got a little separated as they moved in which started them off on an awkward footing. Recovered well, but over extended into the fort and left their healers vulnerable. That ended  up being the determining factor of the fight.  It was much closer then the final casualties would imply. GF to all.  See you in the field.

 

Edited by scipio

zmZi1zl.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At least HoA can count <3

Chaos:
1 Uzziah
2 Dramatized
3 DarnHippy
4 Fellwar
5 Anap
6. Gopher
7 WildOne
8 KrishKrush
9 Nerion
10 Blazzen
11 scipio
12 yianni
13 Retaliate
14 Cenwyn

Order: 
1 Bhaal
2 Varaxas
3 Damebix2
4 Kaanan
5 Corvax
6 Mystwraith
7 Phylor.the.Jester
8 Jah
9 EndlessAgony

14v9*

ScornofLife2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MJayed said:

Well W doesn't count pugs either :}

+ winksIV was there on your side 

WinksIV WAS there...but not in the videos because he had died earlier on the other side of the fort to a Druid bomb...

Where 2 more Chaos had also died that do not show up in the video Calesta (Templar) and Draco123(Champion)

Which brings us to 16v10?

Faction v Faction all players count as you are allied with everyone on that same faction.

Edited by Scorn

ScornofLife2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Scorn said:

WinksIV WAS there...but not in the videos because he had died earlier on the other side of the fort to a Druid bomb...

Where 2 more Chaos had also died that do not show up in the video Calesta (Templar) and Draco123(Champion)

Which brings us to 16v10?

Faction v Faction all players count as you are allied with everyone on that same faction.

^^ What he said.  Nice try UDL.  16+guards vs 10.  Great video!  Worth the time and effort.  I'm sure the next video will be the 5vs10+guards from last night.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, damebix said:

^^ What he said.  Nice try UDL.  16+guards vs 10.  Great video!  Worth the time and effort.  I'm sure the next video will be the 5vs10+guards from last night.

ok so 16v25 since PUGs count

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, yianni said:

ok so 16v25 since PUGs count

Yup! Wish I could have been there, only large fights I've seen have been rubber bandy slidey shows hahaha

ScornofLife2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Scorn said:

WinksIV WAS there...but not in the videos because he had died earlier on the other side of the fort to a Druid bomb...

Where 2 more Chaos had also died that do not show up in the video Calesta (Templar) and Draco123(Champion)

Which brings us to 16v10?

Faction v Faction all players count as you are allied with everyone on that same faction.

Ok we can count pugs. That means we won this 16(chaos) v 10(order) and won the 16(chaos) v 25(order). I wonder how many order will be needed to kill 16 of us?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, MJayed said:

Ok we can count pugs. That means we won this 16(chaos) v 10(order) and won the 16(chaos) v 25(order). I wonder how many order will be needed to kill 16 of us?.

I think there may be some flawed logic there though.
A 9Order vs 12 Chaos at that same fort had happened just earlier that day, if we want to use your statements we could probably try and calculate based on this.
But that'd be wasted time IMO.

Each fight is dependent on the context of that particular fight.



Things such as group composition (both of Classes/Discs and Players) can make a huge difference.
Tactical decisions/commands can also make a huge difference, how organized a group is, whether what they are doing is "Correct" or a "Mistake"
Gear and training of the participants involved will also impact how a fight can play out.
Terrain can make a difference as well, monsters participating or fall damage etc.

Every fight stands on its own.

Edited by Scorn

ScornofLife2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Scorn said:

 

I think there may be some flawed logic there though.
A 9Order vs 12 Chaos at that same fort had happened just earlier that day, if we want to use your statements we could probably try and calculate based on this.
But that'd be wasted time IMO.

Each fight is dependent on the context of that particular fight.



Things such as group composition (both of Classes/Discs and Players) can make a huge difference.
Tactical decisions/commands can also make a huge difference, how organized a group is, whether what they are doing is "Correct" or a "Mistake"
Gear and training of the participants involved will also impact how a fight can play out.
Terrain can make a difference as well, monsters participating or fall damage etc.

Every fight stands on its own.

I agree. We should even apply modifiers to certain players. 

 

Clearly, @Retaliate is worth more than 1 player and should have an appropriate modifier applied when calculating the number of players in a raid. 

 

So maybe the equation to calculate numbers in a fight would be something like: (Summation[(1*playerskillmodifier*classeffectivenessmodifer)^playergearmodifer] + number of guards + (number of AI)*AIpowermodifier)*tacticalcallingmodifier*strategicmodifier*groupcompmodifier*terrainmodifier + otherfactioninterferencefactor 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, MJayed said:

Ok we can count pugs. That means we won this 16(chaos) v 10(order) and won the 16(chaos) v 25(order). I wonder how many order will be needed to kill 16 of us?.

Yes. It counts. We've seen the video. You won. We lost. Just as this epic video...where 3 took a fort from 9+8Guards absolutely counts...

You're epeen engorged enough now?

 

Edited by Gradishar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gradishar said:

Yes. It counts. We've seen the video. You won. We lost. Just as this epic 3v9+8Guards counts...

You're epeen engorged enough now?

 

??? I'm not sure what this proves. I remember wiping the majority of your group out in the field. Then killing multiple respawns in the fort. In the end, our group had the higher KDR(less armor durability loss), which is more important than control of a useless fort.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MJayed said:

??? I'm not sure what this proves. I remember wiping the majority of your group out in the field. Then killing multiple respawns in the fort. In the end, our group had the higher KDR(less armor durability loss), which is more important than control of a useless fort.

When 3 can take an objective from 9+8 guards...I do believe that's significant... but you can use whatever justifications help ya sleep at night. You were on Retaliate in that video right @MJayed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gradishar said:

When 3 can take an objective from 9+8 guards...I do believe that's significant... but you can use whatever justifications help ya sleep at night. You were on Retaliate in that video right @MJayed?

When %mitigations + heals is greater than incoming damage ... you don't die???. Still your group lost more resources than we did that fight while gaining useless ground. 

 

The most significant result of that fight was that Retaliate switched to heal block assassin. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MJayed said:

When %mitigations + heals is greater than incoming damage ... you don't die???. Still your group lost more resources than we did that fight while gaining useless ground. 

 

The most significant result of that fight was that Retaliate switched to heal block assassin. 

 

Good to know that you consider your losing of that fort a victory. Gotta love UDL math. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...