Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Custom Malekai action figure

Malhavok

3 minutes ago, Xarrayne said:

Wait, there's even hinges on the toes for more stability in certain poses... I wish someone had thought of that when I was a kid -_-

This is super-cool, someone get @jtoddcoleman in here!

Yeah, the base figure is the incredibly posable body kun from bandai: https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Figurine-S-H-Figuarts-Version-4549660040880/dp/B0177DRVT0

6 minutes ago, threash said:

Yeah, the base figure is the incredibly posable body kun from bandai: https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Figurine-S-H-Figuarts-Version-4549660040880/dp/B0177DRVT0

"Incredibly Posable Body-kun"

LOL

That's one serious and articulate base figurine though, and good job on the costume work (Malekai doesn't wear shoes ofc, because it's easier to sneak around barefoot :ph34r:)

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

9 minutes ago, threash said:

haha, the costume actually is a ninja outfit. From here: https://www.cjesim.com/

So you're telling me... you cheated? :o Where did you buy the mask from? :lol: JK I can at least tell that was drawn/painted on

TBH now that I scrutinise the Malekai pictures more closely it is more of a robe than a 2-piece that he wears, but with the mask and hood he still looks the part.

Custom costume when? :D 

Edited by Xarrayne

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

5 minutes ago, threash said:

I couldn't really find any detailed full body pics to go off, ninja outfit was the closest I could find.

Yeah there's only a couple of concept pictures and you would have to custom-make it to match, which would require some very fine tailoring... That's not for me, so I don't blame ya :P

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

17 hours ago, threash said:

That's so awesome. Well done! Make more and put up a store :)

* of course.... looking at the prices of the figuring ($99) and outfit ($30)..... you'd have to sell it for $150+ just to make a profit. If you made them really bad ass, you might be able to make them Crowfall collectible (maybe Artcraft would work with you on making it official) quality but you'd need to work on a way of getting the price down to under $100... to the final consumer.. (just may opinion)

** Sorry, my brain is always doing this to me :(

Edited by Omen
*add. info

Eat or be eaten

First saw this on Reddit and immediately shared the photos with the team. Amazeballz! Are you going to make additional characters? Yaga is my favorite among the gods and I think she'd be a wicked action figure.