Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zorph

Guild Presentation

We are looking to give a guild presentation (Tenacious Gamers) next Thursday at 8:30 PM EST.

I have created with much help a slide show to go through to give a general idea what Crowfall is about.  I would love to get more input and help fix my errors:)

Here is a link that you are able to make comments on - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gvoDRAX8UHxKq6mPOEM5VfkdnoPR6geBgyhL3qYcuqE/edit?usp=sharing

Also if anyone is interested in joining please send me a PM.  I would love for someone extremely knowledgeable to help answer questions.  I do want to thank @Scree and @Kraahk for all the help they have already given.

Right off the bat, Slide #3 has an extremely old video on it. The game has changed incredibly in the last 3 years.. it would be a crime to post that video. The following video was very nice and got a lot of people up to speed, but I don't know if it would fit in that context. I will look at the other slides after work and update.

Great slideshow, @Zorph. Looks like a very fair and comprehensive assessment. I made some comments and suggestions that I hope are helpful to you. Let us know what the guild thinks.  

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Ok updated Campaigns and want to make sure it is accurate.

• Shadows (guild vs guild), Dregs (everyone for themselves), The Infected (Fight for one of 12 Gods) and God's Reach (faction vs faction vs faction).
  • I was told Dregs and God's Reach are the two most likely at launch. I would of thought Shadows would have been the most popular.

The Dregs will have guilds. It is a "FFA" in the sense that it is possible to kill your own guildmates, but not in the sense that there are no groups or guilds.

How the Shadows would differ from the Dregs was never actually explained. JTC explained at some point that he still wasn't sure how they would differ, and that they may end up folded into one campaign type.

IhhQKY6.gif

8 minutes ago, Jah said:

The Dregs will have guilds. It is a "FFA" in the sense that it is possible to kill your own guildmates, but not in the sense that there are no groups or guilds.

How the Shadows would differ from the Dregs was never actually explained. JTC explained at some point that he still wasn't sure how they would differ, and that they may end up folded into one campaign type.

I know nothing is set in stone.  But it seems like God's Reach and Shadows would be the safest to start off with.  Friendly fire is real tough. 

I guess with the first real win conditions being implemented soon we will learn a ton.

Just now, Zorph said:

I know nothing is set in stone.  But it seems like God's Reach and Shadows would be the safest to start off with.  Friendly fire is real tough. 

Friendly fire in the Dregs is unlikely. There are no announced differences between the Dregs and Shadows, so I can't imagine why one would be better than the other.

IhhQKY6.gif

13 hours ago, Jah said:
13 hours ago, Zorph said:

Friendly fire in the Dregs is unlikely. There are no announced differences between the Dregs and Shadows, so I can't imagine why one would be better than the other.

i think it will just a diffrent in joining (balance wise) guilds will be 30+ players while Dregs will be maybe online 5 players can join a campaign at the same time and that you can group up in the campaign

rUQlYHs.png

I would think dregs would be like when we have multi-group practice in an ek…   only your group members are green, ffa, all other guild members and other guild groups are red making battlefield management hard...  as long as we get guild ID on our nameplates it would be strategically harder than gvg in the Shadows are all guild members are green.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Thanks everyone for the help. We are going to have a presentation for our guild this Thursday at 8:30 PM EST if anyone wants to join us on Twitch/liquidice.  I was hoping I could get some more to double check if we made in huge errors.  We have had some people help out.  @Scree @kraahk @pann all helped out, plus a few more that I didn’t get the screen names.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gvoDRAX8UHxKq6mPOEM5VfkdnoPR6geBgyhL3qYcuqE/edit?usp=sharing