Sign in to follow this  
Pann

Congrats, Crows! 50k backers!

We won't have an open beta. Open beta is when the game is available to anyone who goes to the website and downloads the game. People who aren't registered on crowfall.com and haven't reserved their place in one of the test groups won't get into beta. 

26 minutes ago, Pann said:

We won't have an open beta. Open beta is when the game is available to anyone who goes to the website and downloads the game. People who aren't registered on crowfall.com and haven't reserved their place in one of the test groups won't get into beta. 

hence the " marks ;p too lazy to type "free-but-technically-closed-beta-for-registered-accounts-before-a-cut-off-date"

Edited by Tinnis

3 hours ago, Tinnis said:

hence the " marks ;p too lazy to type "free-but-technically-closed-beta-for-registered-accounts-before-a-cut-off-date"

Yeah we are kinda lacking a proper term for the kind of beta they plan on having near the end xD

Posted (edited)

Has anyone told Jon about this yet?

That is around 60 campaign worlds he is going to have to put on the 'parcel assembly conveyor belt' and stitch together at launch. 

How will the 60 worlds be divided between the World Bands, how many bands can I travel to, and how many worlds in each band can I compete in?

How will I navigate 300,000 EK's?

And what happens if you underestimate or overestimate the popularity of the Shadows, Dregs, Infected, or God's Reach and your 300,000 crows want to play in the Infected band rule-set, in other words, how will you account for the movement of people so the Infected band is not oversaturated and the other world bands under-utilized.

Congratulations this is a very good problem to have,

Cheers,

Edited by corvax