Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ClockworkOrange

Frostweaver - Where are you?

I have been waiting for this damn class since I heard about this damn game. Where the hell is it, why won't you show us anything?

Honestly I am not even excited about this game anymore, I just need you to release the Frostweaver so I can move on or get a glimpse of hope.

Since you are taking so damn long on this one I am going to analyze the power set under a fine microscope. If you fail to deliver new and exciting skills and a kit that seems unique and truly fun, I will have lost all interest in this game. Don't blow it, you hold something back for this long and people expect something good.

P.S. Make the Frostweaver have a high skill ceiling. So far, I haven't seen that in this game, give it to at least one class.

We know that a lot of people are amped up to get their Frostweaver on. I just checked with Blair and he said the blocker is Tech, and that team is noses-to-the-grindstone pushing to get 5.8 shipped. I wish I had better news to report, but I wanted to at least acknowledge your question with what little info I can. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

1 hour ago, Pann said:

We know that a lot of people are amped up to get their Frostweaver on. I just checked with Blair and he said the blocker is Tech, and that team is noses-to-the-grindstone pushing to get 5.8 shipped. I wish I had better news to report, but I wanted to at least acknowledge your question with what little info I can. 

While i think you for responding it is a bit sad that we still do not even have info of what kinda class it will be. what it may do or not do ect. 

Im guessing it wil;l have a unique aspect to the class which is why tech is blocking it, i would guess maybe a pet class for example where they need the tech for pet mechanics and considering how bad the current NPC are it may be a solid guess :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA