Sign in to follow this  
Pann

Known Issue: Dev Tracker

Can't wait for my bot to spam out the last 30 days of dev posts on twitter and discord. Looking forward to that fix.

I've had the devtracker bookmarked for years.  I've been casually checking every week and was really starting to feel really depressed that nothing was going on  Luckily it dawned on me that I should check the announcements forums just in case.

HOLY CRAP.  I missed a lot during the last month!

This is kind of a big deal.  It seems like it would be better to remove the dev tracker link than to have it sit dead for several weeks.

4 hours ago, Nazdar said:

I've had the devtracker bookmarked for years.  I've been casually checking every week and was really starting to feel really depressed that nothing was going on  Luckily it dawned on me that I should check the announcements forums just in case.

HOLY CRAP.  I missed a lot during the last month!

This is kind of a big deal.  It seems like it would be better to remove the dev tracker link than to have it sit dead for several weeks.

it has been broken on and off again [or missing people/zero backlog] for years now. i made my own ages ago. 

.rss used with either inoreader for pure rss reader or blogtrottr for email digests

they should also hide/fix the "0 people online" bug for ages too

example of how on the blogtrottr email digest looks [clicking the titles takes me to posts directly]

RXy3tIq.png

Edited by Tinnis

Bear in mind that we have to deal with a number of interdependencies that you guys don't. What may appear to be a simple fix isn't. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and willingness to help.