Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
potatomcwhiskey

Calling All Murder Deers

I did not expect Elken to be this assertive.  I was 0pleasantly surprised to see they got aptitude and attitude.

Definitely thinking of rolling an Elken.  Naturally, I will go to any extent to scare the crap out of players who roll humans.  Hiding in the shadows, and killing one of them if they decide to wander away from the group.

I am the boogie man.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Yeah i was kind of expecting the Elkin to be all naturey druidy type. By the looks and description they are very much aggressive and badass. Still waiting to see the full list but they are certainly the first Archetype they have announced that id be interested in actually playing.

Edited by pang

I may roll A Demonic Deer man thing. But I can't guarantee because I'll probably like some other Archetypes.

However The Venison assassin is my favourite class so far 

^^  HE.IS.AN.ELKEN

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"