Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
potatomcwhiskey

Calling All Murder Deers

Either Elkin, or the thing covered by the sword in this pict - hopefully something "innocent and sweet" like a hamster or rabbit.  Murder Muroidea ...

We've been over a trader/scout that the class could be, we have to sit and hope

Edgy

Elken for the win. We should be able to charge enemies with our antlers.

The concept art had what looked like a larger, possible 2 handed sword, so there's still a chance of a melee Elk murderer (and the upgraded classes). Spears would fit the hunter theme too.

As a lover of all things cervine, to say that this was a relative no-brainer would be the understatement of the year.  The only thing I remain torn over is the fact they're archers, and I hate those normally - I do dig the predatory aspects though.  Och well, can't have my cake and eat it too (clustered with scrumptious bloody gibs as it is too... *sigh*)  Still!  It's so happening.

Edited by CabochonCarbuncle

As a lover of all things cervine, to say that this was a relative no-brainer would be the understatement of the year.  The only thing I remain torn over is the fact they're archers, and I hate those normally - I do dig the predatory aspects though.  Och well, can't have my cake and eat it too (clustered with scrumptious bloody gibs as it is too... *sigh*)  Still!  It's so happening.

I also love all things cervix related. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png