Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
potatomcwhiskey

Calling All Murder Deers

The question is,  what naming guidelines will the Elken have?

The question is, how loudly is Skyler Howard going to cry when Shawn Oakman breaks his spine? :P

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

There are definitely a few Archetypes I'm interested in. This one though, there's something about it, other than the creepy, bad ass, archetype design and awesome back story to go along with it, it just seems like it's going to be an all around fun, and aggressive class to play. I know it seems as though they will be a more silent/stealthy type overall, but from the back story it seems the aggressive part I mentioned is that they're not afraid to get their hands dirty. Even though hidden, still being chased by at least six others tracking him, uses bait and kills one of them, surely alerting the others. This seems aggressive enough to me and gives the dark and sinister vibe of doing whatever it takes to kill any who oppose/threaten him. Definitely looking forward to this class.

Edited by Achilles0fStyx

My faith is fully in ArtCraft Entertainment bringing us a game we can all enjoy and love for a lifetime.