Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trick or Treat contest - Official discussion thread

Pann

TRICK! 

or

TREAT?

#crowfallgame #monstermonth twitter search

if you are looking for the collection of crowfall images, see these two albums from Handies

Also a handy site for making gifs here

https://ezgif.com/maker

Edited by Tinnis

@Pann I honestly don't know how italian legislation put a stop on this web contests,  since I believe similar contests are happening here for others video games.

I supposed the monthly raffle was connected by some legal interpretation with gambling, but in this case ACE is proposing a competition requiring skill and art talent (both of whom I lack).
I'm sure no prohibition exists when a winning is due to a certain amount of skill. As far as I know italian e-sport is a growing activity.  

The only peculiarity I can see is ACE has a trusted traders program for reselling assets. Is this the point?

Can you address me about this matter?
Many thanks.

Edited by RikForFun

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

@RikForFun The decision to exclude Italy and Spain from the competition is based on advice/decision from our company lawyer regarding the laws in those two countries. I would love to run it in both countries, but since the legal situation could cause major trouble for us I can´t.

@Ceollach  I figure your company lawyer gave ACE/Travian a detailed explanation of laws of my country (and Spain) to reach this decision.   
I suppose your answer means you can't share this explanation on this forum.

I'll keep my guess this exclution is related to the fact it is not forbidden reselling Crowfall assets.
However I'm really grateful for your reply. 

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Reminder: The contest is ending soon! We've seen a lot of great GIFs so far. (The waves of laughter rippling across the office as a new GIF is posted are fun to hear!) However, lots of them are multiple entries by a handful of people. Since there is only one prize per person, this means that the odds are still huge that even a single entry by someone could win big. 

You can't win if you don't enter!