Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

An Open Letter To The Devs

oridi

Ok so I've been less than kindhearted to you folks ("Go ahead and disagree with the devs.  They can take it...") and I've questioned a number of your choices (seriously - 20% export rate if I lose?).

But after today's reveal about Voxel my mind is filled with an insane amount of ideas. Using Voxel opens up the building and crafting side of things to the same unlimited possibilities that renewing the worlds opens up to the PvP side of things.

So when you're stuck moving the game forward I'd like to invite you to read the following:

You **** well better make this game.  You've infected a few thousand people with your vision and we're sitting out here now planning our bases and tightening our guild structures.  Some of us came in from prior games and some came in following specific devs but we're here now and committed.

So you need to deliver.  You need to take these ideas and make them real because we're out here and we now NEED this game. Tell us what you need that we can do and we'll do it. 

But you're not allowed to drop the ball.  I don't care what the obstacle is, make this game real.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

You **** well better make this game.  You've infected a few thousand people with your vision and we're sitting out here now planning our bases and tightening our guild structures.  Some of us came in from prior games and some came in following specific devs but we're here now and committed.

So you need to deliver.  You need to take these ideas and make them real because we're out here and we now NEED this game. Tell us what you need that we can do and we'll do it. 

But you're not allowed to drop the ball.  I don't care what the obstacle is, make this game real.

It's amazing isn't?   Where we were on January 6th ( you missed all THAT fun Ordini)  and where we are NOW.   One force, one community, FINALLY!

LOOK what you have already created.  Who would have thought that was even possible?

As she said WE NEED THIS GAME.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Because my posts get moved here usually and I want our mods to have plenty of time to keep an eye on your lil shenanigans. Snerk.

Stop spamming OT with your hogwash. That's what the forums above are for.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Drop the ball, just not the soap

My life motto

I see, you WANT the devs to drop the ball.   This was a very serious well thought out letter to the devs.   You used it so you could post something totally ridiculous ( and not in context, at all ) so you could sit back and laugh at yourself.  I get it.    YOU think YOU are funny.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I see, you WANT the devs to drop the ball.   This was a very serious well thought out letter to the devs.   You used it so you could post something totally ridiculous ( and not in context, at all ) so you could sit back and laugh at yourself.  I get it.    YOU think YOU are funny.   

Jesus, just ignore it, if you don't find it funny that's fair enough. My jokes are often hit and miss, but I don't write them for myself, there's not that much thought that goes into it, I think of something witty, I put it down, It might make someone laugh, it might make someone like you for example hate my guts, but I don't do it for myself.

Edgy