Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New to the Game !

ilogos

Hello,

I am new to Crowfall and just downloaded the client and began the game. I am very excited to see what Crowfall will become and to help it through development. 

I have been playing many MMOs, RPGs, C-RPGs, and many other games throughout my life. One game I enjoyed when I was younger was the game Shadowbane, and I noticed that the Creative Director was on that project as well - which makes me even more invested in seeing the success of this game. 

Looking forward to staying in touch.

- iLogos

Thanks everyone! I see some possible parallels to the Shadowbane experience, namely the crafting concept to guild locations / castles ; a focus on character differences and options ; and finally, an open world for unrestricted adventure and pvp. Shadowbane had this, and despite the games difficulties, it was a memorable and positive gaming experience. That is really what we are all hoping for in a new MMO. With the latest MMOs, and korean imports, this really hasn't been a positive experience in the MMO market, and I think that is a reason people keep returning to and playing WoW. I am hoping for the best for this game and want to try and contribute to its success.