Kraahk

Ravenheart - End of 5.7 Sellout - Opportunity for new crows

Hey crows,

just like i did at the end of 5.6 ... from now on (end of 5.7) until 5.8 crashes through the walls, I will (hopefully) offer 1 full Stronghold each day on my Vendor north-east to the temple on the "Firesale Market" parcel in the Eternal Kingdom "Kraahk's Ravenheart" ... until my pockets are as empty as Malekai's promises.

VMhnVNO.jpg

Please be aware that on other parcels other peoples vendors may (most likely) still sell stuff for the usual prices. The "Firesale Market" parcel is the one dedicated to this sellout.

Have fun, good luck

Kraahk

edit: This is to provide opportunities. Be fair, let other people take this opportunity, too. It's not about getting as much as you can. So if someone tries to get more than one stronghold (which is not necessary to test stuff, but will kill this opportunity for someone else), this person might be banned from Ravenheart forever. Just saying.

Where/What/How/Why

Since ingame transfers of building deeds are (currently?) only possible via vendor, you will need to buy it with ingame gold. But the price is set to the absolute minimum, which is 1 gold per stack. Meaning, a full "Large Keep" with the according parcel, greathall centerpiece and more than 200 building pieces will cost you 12 gold pieces alltogether ... instead of more than 70.000 non-basic resources if you want to build it all yourself via stonemasonry. Looks like this.

jsx48As.jpg

I will usually put something in the extent of a large keep into the vendor. There might be days with forts, or a keep may include a bigger parcel. Usually I will try to also put a house, some farm parcels, resources or whatever else I don't need anymore 5.8 into the vendor. So watch out.

You can find the vendor(s) immediately north-east to the temple (spawn point). Go to the ingame lobby -> worlds -> kingdoms and search for Kraahk's Ravenheart to enter the EK. It may not be online all the time, but will as long as the god of bugs allow. Contact me if you want to be invited, so you can see it in your much smaller "my kingdoms" tab, to find it more easily. 

Some may ask why and where is the catch?

There is none. Since 5.8 will most likely include a wipe, I am giving away what I don't need during 5.7 anymore. If there will be no wipe, good for you. You will keep the stuff until the next wipe. However, with the next wipe, which will approach as sure as the hunger, you will loose those things you don't own yourself in your backer rewards list. So it's a temporary opportunity. Simply to give more people a chance to use and test stuff ... especially building stuff. xD

If the vendor is empty, try it next day. Or before the next wipe. I will repeat this event before every "most likely" wipe. ;)

If you have stuff you are willing to give away for 1 gold, too, to support new testers at the end of 5.7, feel free to contact me to either get your own vendor on the firesale parcel or to let me put it into another vendor of mine.

Edited by Kraahk

Kraahk, this is awesome... Such a cool opportunity for someone interested in the EK side of things. You totally get my vote for Community builder of the month club :)

4 sold. Next stronghold available in the shop. Waiting for YOU to take it and toss some walls around. ;)

I would have but Todd's right.... I'm totally a lookie-loo and I don't have the patience for perfecting an EK... Yeah, I know I have a lot of EK stuff from the kickstarter pledge. I'll either use it or I won't but selling it for crowns seems a little short-sighted, so I'll hang on to it at launch and hope that the EK bug bites me in the future.

2 hours ago, Omen said:

I would have but Todd's right.... I'm totally a lookie-loo and I don't have the patience for perfecting an EK... Yeah, I know I have a lot of EK stuff from the kickstarter pledge. I'll either use it or I won't but selling it for crowns seems a little short-sighted, so I'll hang on to it at launch and hope that the EK bug bites me in the future.

I think you misunderstood how it works. If you give strongholds to others ingame, with the next wipe they will disappear from their ingame inventory and go back to your ingame redeem list. They will also always stay in your backer rewards list unless you transfer them via the mainpages gifting function (or the game launched). So, this is just sharing opportunities with others, before the next wipe.

Edited by Kraahk

Kraahk, no I completely  understand all of that. My above post wasn't very clear.

What I meant by it was: it would have been a waste for me to take your inventory because I wouldn't have used any of it.

And I was also referring to permanently trading my EK stuff in for crowns from The main page (which may no longer even be an option).