Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MonochromeHero

REWARDS AVAILABLE FOR GIFTING

I bought the game last night and my friends are planning to buy the game in the morning but out of my group not all of us can afford the 50 bucks at this moment and want to be able to play with friends. i did notice the gifting area and had a few questions . 

REWARDS AVAILABLE FOR GIFTING

REWARDS AMOUNT AVAILABLE AMOUNT TO GIFT ACTION
Starter Pack - Patron 1 GIFT TO AN ACCOUNT
[TEST TESTING COPIES] EK Bundle 1 GIFT TO AN ACCOUNT
[LIVE TESTING COPIES] EK Bundle 1 GIFT TO AN ACCOUNT

1. Do the gifts take away from my account. currently there are three within the section. Ive already bought the game for myself but if i have free gifting i would spread the love to someone else.

2. What are the testing copies ? are they extra?

[TESTING COPIES] EK Bundle items are for the Eternal Kingdoms personal housing worlds. The bundle includes some land, and building pieces that you can use during testing phases.

The Starter Pack- Patron is your game preorder (not extra), so if you gift that to someone else it transfers to them and you no longer own it.

For friends that are not able to purchase the game atm, they should at least register on the website so they'll be on the invite list for the free closed beta phase later. Also keep an eye out for contests, giveaways, and sales - unfortunately you just missed ACE's October "Monster Month" contest that gave away 3 game packages. Official twitter is best way to find out about these events : https://twitter.com/crowfallgame

I saw this thread title in the recent threads and thought it was a giveaway thread, but then saw it was a new player question thread, which is also good but not as exciting

just in case anyone else clicks this thread thinking the same thing though: I'll gift the first two people to quote this sentence a VIP token

6 hours ago, Hi. said:

I saw this thread title in the recent threads and thought it was a giveaway thread, but then saw it was a new player question thread, which is also good but not as exciting

just in case anyone else clicks this thread thinking the same thing though: I'll gift the first two people to quote this sentence a VIP token

Won't say no to free VIP token :D

15 hours ago, Hi. said:

LOL.... don't tempt me... :)