Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm concerned that, no matter how awesome the reveal, people are going to continue to make huge leaps and assumptions about how that new reveal or feature will suck.  It's really concerning.  And i'm quite worried about it.

Thoughts?

Serious answers only.  I'm concerned.

I mean it.  I'm really worried about this thread turning into a big problem and I better just ask for it to be locked in advance, even though I think locking is an abuse of my free speech rights that people died for or something.

Also, why can't my tri-gendered centaur use stealth?  This is completely related to the main issue of this thread.  I'm really concerned about how that limits my free speech as a citizen of the world.

Neatly folded socks, guys.  Neatly folded.

Edit: Lol, I can't even add satire to the topic tags.  Bugger.

Edited by seventhbeacon

Wow, you know what they say about ppl that TALK to themselves, right?    Now I am worried about YOU.     This longggggggggggg wait has driven us all over the edge.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Those are definitely valid concerns you present, but I'm skeptical about some of the finer details. My biggest fear is that your fears don't properly account for the community's fears over your fears, which is both a significant concern and major oversight.

I would argue there is nothing to be concerned over but concern itself, as Mr. Kennedy Abraham once famously said.

Really, all of this concern over such concerns is, frankly, concerning. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Those are definitely valid concerns you present, but I'm skeptical about some of the finer details. My biggest fear is that your fears don't properly account for the community's fears over your fears, which is both a significant concern and major oversight.

I would argue there is nothing to be concerned over but concern itself, as Mr. Kennedy Abraham once famously said.

You're not expressing the right level of concern I think you should over these concerns, so I must resort to name-calling now.  You shall henceforth be referred to as Mildly Offensive Slander.

Yeah?  Well your handwriting is mildly disfigured.

Check your privilege ableist scum. (OMG can you believe that spell check thinks "ableist" isn't a word? God damn this capitalist hell hole!)

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV