Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Add Tooltip to 'Request to Join' button on Guilds

Okay, I am talking about the button with a shield and a plus on the side. Please add a tooltip and if possible a confirmation pop-up.

I just kinda clicked it to see what it did and ended up sendind an accidental request to something (Most likely to join, but all I got was a 'request sent' pop-up). What can I say? It was a button I didnt see before, I am a naturally curious person, and the icon totally didnt look like something associated with a request to join the guild.

On the same line, I don't think it is a good move to allow people to ask to join a guild from the 'search' page. Only allowing it from the page with the guild's information on it would guarantee people are making informed decisions and be helpful to both the wannabe member and specially guild leaders. Spamming will be a real issue like this.

EDIT: Oh my god, thank Geezus we can cancel those requests!  Was already writting an apology text...

EDIT2:

Another bug on the Guild's page:

If I type 'En' in the language dropout thingy 'English' doesnt appear as a possible choice. This probably is a bug bigger than this that should affect other languages. Oh, 'Po' also doesnt give polish ...

...Wait, how are you guys sorting those? 'Polish, Persian, Punjabi, Portuguese'? The language thing is super weird... Might make a new topic If I find anything more...