Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2FA and the I'm not a robot check

If we have 2FA turned on, we're clearly not robots as we can't authenticate without entering a time-sensitive code.  So why do you layer that silly "I'm not a robot" check on top of it?  If 2FA is enabled, the "I'm not a robot" check should be disabled.  The check is time consuming and can take longer than the 2FA code lasts in some cases.

I agree with this request.  The Captcha on login when 2FA is filled out is redundant and annoying. I always do the "I am not a robot" thing first, then 2FA, so the number does not expire.

It's also not a really big deal, it's just unnecessary overkill.

CliNJgR.jpg

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

2 hours ago, Arkade said:

It's only annoying because the website keeps logging me out. 

When I went to reply to this I realized I was logged out. Clicked log-in and it said I was logged into the main page but not the forums. Had to re-login from yesterday...

God this website is horrible about that....it's only gotten worse too...

I feel like this process is discriminatory to robots and have reported you to the internet police. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png