Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ceollach

Crowfall Holiday Raffle with Aorus

Are you ready to go on an exciting adventure with us this month to win some loot & goodies? Then please leave a comment under the Facebook post linked in the rules below why you should win and you have the chance to win a Crowfall Patron starter pack, plus a hoodie, t-shirt and towel from our friends at #Aorus!

Rules:

• Leave a comment why you should win under the Facebook post you can find here, and you join a raffle for the following items: Crowfall Patron starter pack, plus an Aorus hoodie, Aorus t-shirt, and Aorus towel

• There will be only one winner, who receives all the items listed above

• Only comments posted before the 5th of December, 12 pm CET join the raffle.

• The raffle is open for all Crowfall fans residing in Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.

• Unfortunately, Spanish and Italian residents can’t take part due to local gambling laws.

• We will announce the winner in a comment under the Facebook announcement

• The competition has no connection to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook.

Also the sign up button on the facebook doesn't work, I think it is important for this to be fixed as it may lead new players to the game.

2 minutes ago, Jagour said:

Should specify somewhere that's it's European only more clearly.

You make a great point, it's sad that i assumed the USA was included but i guess that's American thinking for you lol

2 hours ago, Verse said:

You make a great point, it's sad that i assumed the USA was included but i guess that's American thinking for you lol

the Travian banner on the upper right means this is for EU players...    Artcraft does US promotion stuffs itself.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Thank you for that information, I was wondering why his title said Travian games when I thought it was being produced by ArtCraft. But your explanation makes sense as to why i'm seeing that

I've updated the post to include the link to the Facebook post. The territories that are included for this raffle are already listed in the original post.

Cheers,
Minke

It's time for our second raffle this month. If you would like a chance to win a Crowfall Patron starter pack, plus a hoodie, t-shirt and towel from our friends at #Aorus, then please leave a comment under the Facebook post linked in the rules below why you should win.

Rules:

• Leave a comment why you should win under this Facebook post, and you join a raffle for the following items: Crowfall Patron starter pack, plus an Aorus hoodie, Aorus t-shirt, and Aorus towel

• There will be only one winner, who receives all the items listed above

• Only comments posted before the 12th of December, 12 pm CET join the raffle.

• The raffle is open for all Crowfall fans residing in Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.

• Unfortunately, Spanish and Italian residents can’t take part due to local gambling laws.

• We will announce the winner in a comment under the Facebook announcement

• The competition has no connection to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook.

Found it - first raffle it was a new answer at the end.

Secound raffle we was looking for a new answer, who has won - but it was an comment on the winner post!

No luck by my friends :unsure: