Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.8 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 11/30

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

I am not yet online but I have concerns that I have been nerfed!

@thomasblair took away my Gnocchi speed leveling!!!! 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

7 minutes ago, Eschatos said:

Getting Generic/Unknow HTTP error. Please advise. Thanks.

I think that means the servers aren't yet up.

It's not a great error description but that's what the issue was during the last test when people were seeing that FWIW.

13 minutes ago, Xist said:

I think that means the servers aren't yet up.

It's not a great error description but that's what the issue was during the last test when people were seeing that FWIW.

I hope thats the case. Do we know when the servers are going to be up?

"When you fear death, your sword becomes useless. When you fear nothing, the world fears you".
~ Connacht The Wolf.

Yall were doing so good too. Letting us use the lobby and EK's, for the last week. 

It let the crafters get some testing in. It let us track down things. It let us pass down info to the other players who don't have as much time. 

Now back to Maint mode or a closed server. 

What a kick in the balls.  This sucks.

3 hours ago, Anhrez said:

I am not yet online but I have concerns that I have been nerfed!

@thomasblair took away my Gnocchi speed leveling!!!! 

I am just saying my Gnocchi was TONS better than Blixtev's and he nerfed Gnocchi because of his lack of cooking skills.

potgnochi.png

unknown.png

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

2 minutes ago, ilogos said:

I just made a support email for the generic/unknown http error.

means the server is not on. I was hoping for a reason to why we went from servers coming up to the team went dark and said nothing. Im just hoping its just something with the server and nothing bad at the office.

Everyman dies, Not every man truly lives.

41 minutes ago, Barab said:

Color is off on our guild crest. It should be an entire black back ground but it is split diagonally between white and black. 

Wrong crest 

mwh-logo-wrong-color.png

Correct crest 

Correct-MWH-logo.jpg

I think every crest is like that

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995