Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guilds - when will it happen?

Ischmalud

We have an actual time frame yet when there will even be such a thing as ingame guilds?

Seems all the timetables I had looked at a few month ago got thrown out by now so is there anything current that Ive missed - fair chance of that.

32 minutes ago, Ischmalud said:

We have an actual time frame yet when there will even be such a thing as ingame guilds?

Seems all the timetables I had looked at a few month ago got thrown out by now so is there anything current that Ive missed - fair chance of that.

If you are in a guild on the Crowfall website with 5.8 your crest shows and you have guild chat in game.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

ah very cool any eta for 5.8 on the servers? i remember people expecting to see it month ago but i got sidetracked with life just jumped on today and its still 5.7

5.8 is currently on the TEST server. If you have Alpha 3 access or better, you can log on and test as soon as it comes up.  Otherwise, you'll probably have to wait until next week. It should be 2 or 3 weeks before it gets to LIVE.

There should be more in-game guild support when alpha begins, but that's probably 3-4 months away.

Edited by Arkade

We are now half a dozen Alpha group tests into 5.8... 
1 to 3 weeks

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai