Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New to Crowfall

Verse

HI All,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. I recently just bought a 2016 sapphire bundle and i'm excited to learn about the community and help build this awesome game. I am looking for a powerful and active or atleast has the foundation of a future powerful org to join. I would like to help build up an EK through collaboration and have a fun team of hardcore gamers to play this game with when it comes out. 

Thanks,

Verse

Hi @Verse welcome to Crowfall. If you're looking for a guild and haven't found one yet you might want to check out the recruitment forum here. I'm sure you will find a guild soon to join and play with. Most of the guilds are preparing for our next update which will bring the first campaign. You picked a perfect time to start playing I'd say :)

Have fun!

Cheers,
Minke

Thanks you, Minke! Looks like an awesome place to find the guild of my dreams :wub:.

Also Glad to hear that I picked a good time to join the game. With 5.8 on the horizon I am super hyped up to see all the changes. I've been running around a lot in the world and think this game is going to be epic. It's like a SOA and Game of thrones fusion :).

Also glad I was able to Pick up a Sapphire package. It was the only one left on the trader site

The only thing I want to know is am I still able to be come a true investor in the company? I would love the opportunity.

In your opinion why do you say that I joined at a good time? just wondering

Edited by Verse