Pann

Prepare Yourself - Official discussion thread

29 minutes ago, mandalore said:

UPDATE TWITCH CALENDAR WITH THIS INFO PLEASE! 

THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER!

(why are we yelling?) 

I'm hyped for Cooking with Kromas. Y'all should have her also bring an actual in-real-life dish to prepare and showcase during the stream too, talkshow cooking guest style.

4 hours ago, Pann said:

The month of December centers around giving Crows the information they need for Campaign World success

FULL STORY

YAY! I am stoked for this. I get hyped everytime i read more or see another video especially after reading and watching video of shadowbane

I'm really excited for where this will take the Live server, once we get there. I've uploaded a nerdy video to youtube showing my enthusiasm for this new update. Here goes! 

The lyrics in this song remind me of what ACE is doing with Crowfall, and that's redesigning a genre that's become stale and polluted with repetitive garbage. Easily recycled and left behind. Here are the lyrics of this verse: 

Left behind, we've been programmed; and designed. Piece by piece we will create this path...

(Sweet Solo Lick)

(This signifies the correlation between ACE's path to recreating the genre, and the fact that we as players have been designed and taught to enjoy the type of game that WOW and other mainstream games offer us. Constant same-ness, in a world of paupers; crowfall shines through.

Edited by OsirianLegacy