vkromas

5.8 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 12/4/18

• Duelist - Slayer tree - Quickdraw talent does not reset cooldown on Flintlock Shot with either rapier or pistol basic powers.
  • Duelist - Rapid Fire - This power is not modified by range increases (+9m talent training or +5m racial).
  • Some pretty serious DM issues on the basic pistol attack.  Almost half my shots against the R1's in the beach head fail.
  • Duelist - Slayer tree - Damage caused by the Dynamite power causes you to leave stealth and enter the combat tray.

Druids in Earthkeeper tree do not have normal beam anymore they also have all druid capstone passives. Please save druid, thanks

wVAS3bR.jpgS6NKAD4.jpg

yZdgaia.jpgKQWoL3m.jpg

Edited by Balathan

Feels like pistol duelists dmg took a huge hit?

I was only doing 500 crits with pepperbox shots, with a 102 Max dmg pistol, seems a bit low for a dmg class right?

9 minutes ago, Yumx said:

Feels like pistol duelists dmg took a huge hit?

I was only doing 500 crits with pepperbox shots, with a 102 Max dmg pistol, seems a bit low for a dmg class right?

I felt the same way with ranger and duelist

damage has taken a huge hit with a nerf bat

my left click bow attacks used to hit for 1200

my pepperbox for 1200 as well..

Either it’s a nerf or a bug

https://youtu.be/tP4qvvWyd1w

when i want to use a catapult when i'm in stealth tray my assassin is stuck and i can't do any actions, i show you the bug in the video, the only way i find to stop this bug is to disconnect my character from the campagne and don't use the stealth tray before control the catapult.

6 hours ago, PaleOne said:

I felt the same way with ranger and duelist

damage has taken a huge hit with a nerf bat

my left click bow attacks used to hit for 1200

my pepperbox for 1200 as well..

Either it’s a nerf or a bug

Are you basing these results on the same mitigations or not? Since we started people have gained 40% mitigations through armor training and 30%+ plate armor. Additionally there was a bug with pepperbox where dmg was not differentiated between targets (IE dmg was not going through the mitigation decrease)

Lastly, there was the stat bug which could end up with you having max stats(1000AP and 200% crit dmg). Not saying there wasnt a stealth nerf, just things to consider.

Edited by Ussiah

On 12/4/2018 at 7:36 PM, ZYBAK said:

My legendary level 30 vessel lost all it's armor but kept it's weapons.

My talents also reset and I can't spec into them no matter what I do. Seems like I'll just have to delete the vessel.

Exact same issue:  @thomasblair  Contact QA?  Is there any other Email aside from "Support"  Chr has not been deleted. 

20 hours ago, OsirianLegacy said:

Here's a list of some minor bugs I found while exploring 5.8. (Awesome update btw ACE.)

Map Bugs

Discipline Bug

Switching Node Bug

Master of Bows Disc.

Resource Effects

I'm super pumped that mounts are somewhat in (from what I've heard from others) and the new map style is really cool. Being able to take outposts to make a difference works well for smaller groups (1-2 players) especially if you're low level on that toon. 

I am hoping that it becomes a lot more difficult to sacrifice to level your Eternal Champions up. Mainly because there's little to no reason to have the leveling mechanic if you can just "Easily" sacrifice up to max level. I understand its purpose, but if it becomes too easy to do through sacrificing, why have the system at all? Making it more difficult will give a better sense of progression to the player as well, a sense that they're accomplishing something by Actively working towards it, rather than just throwing some unnecessary items into a firepit. 

My biggest recommendation for the sacrifice system would be to have each god have specific items or trophies be sacrificed to them; rather than anything. Anyone can harvest 10k knotwood over a weekend, but that's boring as hell just to reach max level. 

It would be more interesting, to have us look in ancient tombs or dungeons on adventure parcels for relics that the gods left behind; and that we can sacrifice to them, in order to level up. Possibly giving the character a passive buff depending on the relic.

Or for us to dump our enemies' heads into the pit for Malekai, or one of the other darker gods, as a tribute to our devotion to them. Give it as sense of lore, as I feel many games just add features for the sake of features, whereas this would be adding features for the sake of building lore.

Just an idea, but I do think that if I were a god, and someone was dumping a truckload of poorly made socksty lumber at my feet; I'd just tell them to f*ck off with their petty gifts and set a swarm of spiders after them. ;)

Maybe they took bows off assasins since ranger now get a stealth class aswell which is somewhat similar to assasins if sins could have bows still, im guessing they want to reduce the amount of classes that can use bows to allow for rangers to feel more important with the range attack aspect but who knows

when will you fix druid's gaea's fail from a clunky projectile with a impractly long rooted channel that never hits a target [with a poor 'bounce' angle/range too] into something smoother like a raycast

@srathor's video

would be more interesting if it was basically made into a 'magic bow with a DoT' [whether as a tray power or lmb option] as death is far too "lmb spam" heavy atm. esp after pure death druids also lost wicked winds access.

Edited by Tinnis

Can you add the outline around the HP/sta/mana bar back please. Also move it back to the top left.

And I think we need plate/mail proficiency back, it takes up a passive so it shouldnt matter. Some promotions wont need it because they get it, and others will need to burn a passive

4 hours ago, Scorn said:

Minotaur Racial Ability 'Bloodthirst' is losing the Cooldown Countdown Timer shortly after casting it.

Happens frequently with myrmidon berserk also 

When trying to add a parcel to another players Ek after gives the rights to I get

Submission Failure - You do not have Enough Cells to Place this Parcel

10 hours ago, yianni said:

Can you add the outline around the HP/sta/mana bar back please. Also move it back to the top left.

And I think we need plate/mail proficiency back, it takes up a passive so it shouldnt matter. Some promotions wont need it because they get it, and others will need to burn a passive

1 problem with that is it screws over leather workers since 90% of people who have to use leather will use the mail proficency again since its so much better than leather.
Being able to use Mail over leather is so much better than pretty much 90% of the minor runes, reason why it 5.7 literaly everyone had mail or up for armor.

Edited by veeshan