Mitu

how can i test the classes?

Hi guys im new on the game, i was wondering how i can do a test on the classes? Do i have to wait for the tests or can i test on my own realm? ty in advance

23 minutes ago, Mitu said:

Hi guys im new on the game, i was wondering how i can do a test on the classes? Do i have to wait for the tests or can i test on my own realm? ty in advance

Welcome to the forums.

It depends. I would suggest to hurry up and to use the 5.7 LIVE server to test classes for the first time. It will become more complicated in 5.8, which presumably very soon will hit the LIVE servers -- since already all players have been invited to the 5.8 TEST server yesterday.

The old campaigns on LIVE are still open. You can change your race and class at the crypt (cave) immediately outside the beachheads (beginner village where you spawn into the campaign) walls. Inside the walls are a few boars which you can use to test some abilities. Go to the spawn temple, look into the same direction like the big golden hero statue, then go left until you come to a huge stone arch, towering over a gate. There are the boars.

In 5.8 you won't have a crypt. You will need to build a new char, out of 6, and bind them to a campaign. You also won't have access to all the abilities, which you will only be able to use if you level your vessel.

So, NOW is the best (and probably last) chance to test classes quite easily.

Have fun, good luck

Kraahk