Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fairy Tail Guild Invitation

darksamurai99

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairy Tail (Japaneseフェアリーテイル HepburnFearī Teiru?) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hiro Hamada

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page#ooid=dvazBqbDrA1l98bIHSI0KqauKRE1P3cS

It's manga and anime

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Another one of these anime guilds?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Never seen that anime before, but I'm guessing there's a reason to theme a guild after it?  Welcome to Crowfall and its very awesome but decidedly not-anime styled art!  Are you ready to PvP?

... yup. I think it's time to introduce the Duck Dynasty guild, the Maury Povich guild, and the Breaking Bad guild.  Hurry, before the Attack on Titan guild shows up ;)

Edited by seventhbeacon

Truthfully I do not think they intend to play CF.  i think they see Guild and use the space as free advertisement for their guild to play their game.  IMO. 

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Truthfully I do not think they intend to play CF.  i think they see Guild and use the space as free advertisement for their guild to play their game.  IMO. 

doesn't every server of every game have a guild named like that?

just like Akatuski... can we even differantiate between them?

Oh jeez folks - who made you all the arbiter of what guild names are and are not allowed?  Let them be - they're not hurting you and your base is secure from being sieged by them at least until alpha. 

You all are getting way too bored.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Never seen that anime before, but I'm guessing there's a reason to theme a guild after it?  Welcome to Crowfall and its very awesome but decidedly not-anime styled art!  Are you ready to PvP?

... yup. I think it's time to introduce the Duck Dynasty guild, the Maury Povich guild, and the Breaking Bad guild.  Hurry, before the Attack on Titan guild shows up ;)

hahah :P

btw my real name is Eren

udp9gXU.jpg

Oh, hey girl. I didn't see you there.

Ohayo gozaimasu. My name is ubermonkey Dattebayo. I have read all the animes and have watched all the films. They are all so good. My favorites are Alberts Roaming Castle, Spirited Home, Initial P, The Snorks, and Reboot. I have been collecting Japanese bottle caps for my whole life and I regularly trade them in at my local Asian market for dvds of animes. So far I have three dvds but they are very good ones. When I grow up, I want to be a Demon Hunter, a Mech Armor Pilot, or just sad all the time for no reason.

AnCLNRJ.gif

I get sad about stuff sometimes. It's not my fault. The world is just so beautiful.

I am very interested in joining the Fairy Tail Guild, because I hate Fairy Tales but I'd love to have a Fairy's Tail.

Eps8lQl.jpg

I am an Otaku. Anime is life. When I'm not watching Anime I'm reading it. I'm into all the mongas, especially Ninja Jump! I regularly write fan fiction for my favorite characters. I'm currently writing one about chobits and hobbits. I don't want to give away any spoilers but the protagonist is ultimately able to damage the opponent's life force directly. There is one major twist tough, all the characters are portrayed as ambiguous. You can never tell if it's a girl or a boy, or both at the same time.

bZsdvq2.jpg

I love to role play animes.

I want to play in an anime guild.

I want to be myself. If that means I like to RP as an adorably cute little baby girl, then so be it. It's who I am inside.

I never leave home without my quick draw card launcher that I adorn on my left arm.

They are NOT cartoons!

The Mobile Suit Gundam DVD is the best thing to happen since the Mobile Suit Gundam VHS.

I can overcome any obstacle if I become angry enough to power up my energy.

This is not even my final form.

Please send me a guild invite or else I'll esplode! And Jiggly Puff gets it!

UyhZi21.jpg

Or4vDvn.png

udp9gXU.jpg

Ohayo gozaimasu. My name is ubermonkey Dattebayo. I have read all the animes and have watched all the films. They are all so good. My favorites are Alberts Roaming Castle, Spirited Home, Initial P, The Snorks, and Reboot. I have been collecting Japanese bottle caps for my whole life and I regularly trade them in at my local Asian market for dvds of animes. So far I have three dvds but they are very good ones. When I grow up, I want to be a Demon Hunter, a Mech Armor Pilot, or just sad all the time for no reason.

AnCLNRJ.gif

I get sad about stuff sometimes. It's not my fault. The world is just so beautiful.

I am very interested in joining the Fairy Tail Guild, because I hate Fairy Tales but I'd love to have a Fairy's Tail.

Eps8lQl.jpg

I am an Otaku. Anime is life. When I'm not watching Anime I'm reading it. I'm into all the mongas, especially Ninja Jump! I regularly write fan fiction for my favorite characters. I'm currently writing one about chobits and hobbits. I don't want to give away any spoilers but the protagonist is ultimately able to damage the opponent's life force directly. There is one major twist tough, all the characters are portrayed as ambiguous. You can never tell if it's a girl or a boy, or both at the same time.

bZsdvq2.jpg

I want to be myself. If that means I like to RP as an adorably cute little baby girl, then so be it. It's who I am inside.

I never leave home without my quick draw card launcher that I adorn on my left arm.

They are NOT cartoons!

The Mobile Suit Gundam DVD is the best thing to happen since the Mobile Suit Gundam VHS.

UyhZi21.jpg

I think I love that Monkey, he is NOTHING like his Dad.

udp9gXU.jpg

AnCLNRJ.gif

Eps8lQl.jpg

bZsdvq2.jpg

They are NOT cartoons!

UyhZi21.jpg

I was thinking about not quoting because of how long that post is.

But it's so custard hilarious that I just had to.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Yet Uber still refused my sexual advances on SBemu.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Oh jeez folks - who made you all the arbiter of what guild names are and are not allowed?  Let them be - they're not hurting you and your base is secure from being sieged by them at least until alpha. 

You all are getting way too bored.

Qft.

Believing that you know what is a permissible guild name and what isn't, lends itself to the belief that your opinion is more important than somebody elses. They aren't.