Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tech skills

Worship

i understand this system train out side offline 

Games like this need to learn from someting like Duel universe  you skill when you shoot your train guns evade skills when you are in battle  an so on this way you never run out  of skills you can learn can you can keep make the monsters harder always or new weapon you can skill up too over long piot of time ...

i have played eve for 11 years only problem is in the long run people cant follow up with the old players an have to spend very long time to get in to a  docktrin ship  

an here you make it way to easy so there is no point for people who start  3 years lether then one who was her from beginning...

yes problem is if you take a game like wow or neverwinter online whare all monster are the same  the only thing is what  attack extra you got  lvl 50 can attack same monster as lvl 1 an the other way around

i have played long time an there is no point play if you lvl to 50 an everybody at lvl 1 can kill same monster or rat 

whats the point be 50 we did stop very fast playing becouse lvl 10-15 was in dungon with lvl 40 50 there is no point if not you can feel or go somw whare els to get someting nice whare low chars cant ..

Still i say take a look at the skill system in Entropia universe i know what i am talking aboudt..  hard work need to be rewarded  on your toons as well as if you mine more then other...

Edited by Worship

13 minutes ago, Worship said:

i understand this system train out side offline 

Games like this need to learn from someting like Duel universe  you skill when you shoot your train guns evade skills when you are in battle  an so on this way you never run out  of skills you can learn can you can keep make the monsters harder always or new weapon you can skill up too over long piot of time ...

i have played eve for 11 years only problem is in the long run people cant follow up with the old players an have to spend very long time to get in to a  docktrin ship  

an here you make it way to easy so there is no point for people who start  3 years lether then one who was her from beginning...

Each training line has a cap, so after a reasonable time you cap, and pick a new thing. 

It's not a constant progression with no end in one field.

Also, shallow power curve, and item twinking.  A day one player can enter, get a helping hand up with quality gear, and be on nearly the same numerical level as a vet.

EvE blocks access to ships and such by training levels.  Here that does not apply.

Tomes will allow vets to sell their training time as a catch up mechanic.

About the only thing a new account can't have that an old account can, is some specific combat and crafting skill training. As far as combat is concerned, active player skill plays more of a role than those stats, and gear has a bigger influence than training.

As far as crafting, the actual activity is a large time commitment, so there will always be a niche for new crafters to supply lower end, and component items.

For example, master rune crafters are going to spend effort making master runes for weapons, while new rune crafters can build tools and probably disciplines.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken