Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kreigon

Atlas MMORPG

Will keep an eye on it. Not a fan of ARK so will have to be fairly different to get my attention.

On hype filled paper, seems to have a lot of what "PVP" fans have been looking for, including ship battles which seems to be one of the first "they should add X" suggestions for any remotely similar game, including Crowfall.

Ark was practically unplayable upon release, judging by their statements that this will be in early access for two years, I would say it is a miss until it leaves early access. Ark definitely got tuned up and has since been a much more favorable play experience. Since it looks like it will be based upon the same game, it might start a bit better than Ark but the project looks very ambitious, so I would still err on the side of caution.

woudnt buy too much into the cranky ass gamer reviews, with a good group of people Atlas is incredible. Still work to do...but it feels like darkfall met ark met sea of thieves 

we just had a civil war on our island a few days ago, we kicked the traitors to the curb 

As far as I can see this game is going hard clientsided. Have fun with all these scriptkiddies and hackers, which are prolly all over the place already :D

for me this is some kind of clone destiny 2 which is some kind of clone of any farm simulator without any meaning.

not cybersport, not skillbased, not tactic. just some main line quests and remove. theme park with good graphics. correct me if I wrong?

Edited by makkon