Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elendiil

Dragonscale

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CAN NEVER BE UNSEEN!!

The internet never forgets!!

ScreenShot05092004_00_32_51.jpg

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

What has Steven been up to? 

Unfortunately Steven's health has not been too good in recent years, he did not return to play on either of the emulators, despite my efforts to try and get him to come back via email. So, with his blessing, I decided to start Dragonscale once again, along with some of the old DS core (Xemise/Exodeous, Zanpactou etc) as Shadowbane has always needed a home for new players and I feel DS should have a presence in this game also.

Has Princess Riffats been around or did she finally fall fighting the mighty Wyrmling Meth.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png

Has Princess Riffats been around or did she finally fall fighting the mighty Wyrmling Meth.

I received a pm from Riffats on the MB boards a few weeks ago....seems that he has "found God" and has been "born again"...kept refering to me as "brother" lol, it was slightly disturbing in the fact that it sounded nothing like the Riffats we all know and love/hate.

I received a pm from Riffats on the MB boards a few weeks ago....seems that he has "found God" and has been "born again"...kept refering to me as "brother" lol, it was slightly disturbing in the fact that it sounded nothing like the Riffats we all know and love/hate.

Yea that whole born again thing is odd for such a degenerate but hey to each their own. He has always had some hardcore fundamentalist views though, maybe this was just the natural progression of his ethos. Regardless of what he says I still assume eventually he will show up to "assist" DS or WM in some endeavors but it's good to know he has yet to be vanquished by his favored enemy.

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pi is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty-fourth power of i = Astrophysics Black Guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirohito

rmtUNI0.png