Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dragonscale will be here, openly recruiting as always.

It is well documented that Stormwald is a fool.

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CAN NEVER BE UNSEEN!! The internet never forgets!!  

w00t...DS in da house...!

now..i know i've behaved badly at Steven's weddings....twice....

but...Hyshen hug?

Excelsior!

:blink: Is that a knife in your hand?

k653rIm.png

+1 to the institution that is Dragonscale!

Home of WALL PUNCHING, the wayward, guildless, clueless and new.

someone has to bring those animated shorts back.

BEST RECRUITING TOOL EVER!

As someone who prefers more casual PvP focus in favor of team-building fun, it was suggested I should check you guys out! I'm a sheepdog crafter-loving strategy-slinging guy who usually chooses the class that's least represented in a game. How's this recruitment thing work?

As someone who prefers more casual PvP focus in favor of team-building fun, it was suggested I should check you guys out! I'm a sheepdog crafter-loving strategy-slinging guy who usually chooses the class that's least represented in a game. How's this recruitment thing work?

Yes, as suggested we cater for more casual players...having said this, we do have a dedicated core of skilled pvpers. If you want to get to know us come play with us on the magicbane shadowbane emulator :)

84Wj7MZ.png

Please tell me Steven Dragonscale is playing......

I've never before had such a fun time as constantly and consistently walking into Castle Dragonscale on Mourning solo and tanking Steven, the guards, and a few of his friends and then killing them all. <3 high def specs.

Closest I've come is beating MMO Legion in a 1vs4 in Archeage.

Rhend - SB - Hy'shen/Avari || Rhend - AA - LotD || Dynereir - SB - House Lok-ri || Magius/Amok - AC - Too many to list

Please tell me Steven Dragonscale is playing......

I've never before had such a fun time as constantly and consistently walking into Castle Dragonscale on Mourning solo and tanking Steven, the guards, and a few of his friends and then killing them all. <3 high def specs.

Closest I've come is beating MMO Legion in a 1vs4 in Archeage.

I emailed him today and linked him to these forums. So fingers crossed. I took over nation lead when we moved to the magicbane emulator. I was an IC on Mourning and Steven gave me his royal seal of approval in the continuation of the DS legacy.

Edited by elendiil

84Wj7MZ.png

OF course, as I said, if you are interested in getting connected in SB, let me know, and I will hook you up with how to get the files, how to get you started, and I will likely even help you up into the mid 40-50s in levels.

k653rIm.png

• 2 weeks later...

stormwald used to play only a scout when i was playing with him. he got in to numerous fights with people because he would solo farm the nations main pl/farming camp and then refuse to move when a pl/farming toon wanted the spot...even though his scout would leave the camp mostly full and it was moronic. Omg him and suspria arguing was funny and sad....now they play together again. Storm even had sus's guild booted frok their nation heh.

ezgzn8.jpg

Thanks for the support guys! Stormwald doesn't fly DS tags any more, from what Im told he is with C&L. I will be in contact with Steven though, so hopefully he will also be back :)

Great to hear. Dragonscale is really just Dragonscale in name only without him. King Steven Dragonscale was Dragonscale.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...