Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Surelia

feels bad...

just waiting and getting no news, leaking half-truth information on communitydiscord, and then change all and nothing. many people could have gone to bed earlier today.

Well, lets move on and try our best to get it to LIVE as soon as possible.

Maybe just give us a bit more information on such crucial spots.

What has changed is only the Servername...

7 minutes ago, tavarian said:

No one told you to stay up... no one said 5.8 was releasing today.... I guess you learned a lesson ... go to sleep .you can wait 24 hrs. Stop being impatient 

This did 100%
The #crowfallgame LIVE and TEST servers will go offline tomorrow, Dec. 11, 2018, at 8 am CST. TEST will remain offline until further notice. LIVE will undergo maintenance, returning to service approximately 3 pm CST). Characters, Eternal Kingdoms & Spirit Banks will be wiped.

It says test is done and Live was coming up at 3 pm today...   

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

25 minutes ago, tavarian said:

No one told you to stay up... no one said 5.8 was releasing today.... I guess you learned a lesson ... go to sleep .you can wait 24 hrs. Stop being impatient 

Well, I would say it was mostly their fault in allowing such false hope to exist.

I still cant understand why they took so long to release today's update when, from what i saw, there wasnt any reason to. Hell, today's update would have being more useful if it was released as earlier as possible to allow people time to absorb all the info.

But @Surelia, tell me more about this half-truth...

Edited by BarriaKarl

there were some "hints" in the community discord by a guy from an official distributor, also panns posting and of course its all because the hypetrain.

@tavarian from your point of view maybe impatience, from my point of view a bad communication issue + wrong expectaions from me.

1 hour ago, Frykka said:

This did 100%
The #crowfallgame LIVE and TEST servers will go offline tomorrow, Dec. 11, 2018, at 8 am CST. TEST will remain offline until further notice. LIVE will undergo maintenance, returning to service approximately 3 pm CST). Characters, Eternal Kingdoms & Spirit Banks will be wiped.

It says test is done and Live was coming up at 3 pm today...   

Then I guess your reading comprehension isn't that great because no where in there it says "5.8 will be releasing on dec 11th "does it?

6 minutes ago, tavarian said:

Then I guess your reading comprehension isn't that great because no where in there it says "5.8 will be releasing on dec 11th "does it?

I obviously read this clear...   "Live...    will return to service...  3 pm CST,  and TEST will remain offline...    wtf else could that mean?   That post on twitter was a major f-up.

We have been testing 5.8 for as long as we tested 5.7 before it went live... every expectation was for Live this week by every active player and guild.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

well point of views, as i said before, but i got your point and regret my mistakish reading comprehension and putting togther (interpetation) information as i did for over 40 years now ;)  and still learning every day.

4 minutes ago, Azkaosa said:

atleast yall played lol, i got screwed, i  just bought it and all the servers are down :lol:

The test server is back up... test gets lots of patches and is occasionally wiped...   aka today

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Just now, Frykka said:

The test server is back up... test gets lots of patches and is occasionally wiped...   aka today

lol i logged into test for maybe 30 seconds. took 2 steps forward and server came down and now get an update error so i guess ill wait for live to come up

1 hour ago, Frykka said:

You're able to log in? I can't. Say's it can't resolve the host.

I think in their tweet they got TEST and LIVE mixed up. Ill say its understandable considering the confusion of the two in a testing environment for those who are not familiar with it. Maybe they want to rename it as @Surelia mentioned.