Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Which Archetype Do You Currently Like The Most ?

Favorite archetype  

652 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite archetype ?

I usually play a ranged dps, healer, or utility. But right now the stalker is probably my first choice. Untill i can get my grubby hands on the game and spend hours with the systems i wont now for sure :)

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

I usually play a ranged dps, healer, or utility. But right now the stalker is probably my first choice. Untill i can get my grubby hands on the game and spend hours with the systems i wont now for sure :)

Elken Stalker is a ranged DPS class character.

You said that's your usual choice. With no healer class in the game, that leaves support as your only other likely choice.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Forgemaster, only cause I'm a d0rf fan forever. 

I'd say Forgemaster as well except I'm curious that it's listed as a support archetype. I'm usually more into "smash first" gameplay. I'm very curious about how it plays, but the look and style are perfect for what I usually play.

Elken Stalker is a ranged DPS class character.

You said that's your usual choice. With no healer class in the game, that leaves support as your only other likely choice.

Right, that's pretty much what I said, isn't it?

I have mained and love all of those rolls.  The stalker is the only one that really grabs my attention at the moment. For all I know the Dwarf support could be super fun, but i wont know till i can play.  I can basically main and enjoy most anything that isn't a tank or melee.

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Templar! - Look to your faith, aspirant, for the time of your final test has come. I hold in my hand the Brand of Duty, heated to a white radiance in the Sacred Flame that ever burns in the heart of our temple. I shall touch it to your breast, over your heart, and you shall be marked forever with the Sign of the Burning Sword, symbol of our order....

Frostweaver because I bet it can assault in solo play.

Other than that reason, I don't have a favorite yet. I want a race that just says custard YOU to everybody and tries to do it ALL alone. Dark Elves would be a good example. Archetype wise, whichever one rapes poorly made socks, and quickly.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Frostweaver because I bet it can caress in solo play.

Other than that reason, I don't have a favorite yet. I want a race that just says custard YOU to everybody and tries to do it ALL alone. Dark Elves would be a good example. Archetype wise, whichever one rapes poorly made socks, and quickly.

I will admit I decided to be Alfar in Darkfall as early as 2004 or 2005 when they announced the race allegiances.

I'd like to flag this thread for being off topic for not being off topic while being posted in an off topic group.

Back on topic, so hows the weather today?

Perception is reality.

No, I don't want to join your guild.

Am I the only one who doesn't care much about the lore and concept art stuff?I'll decide which ones I want to play once I see their skills/abilities/spells and video footage of them.

Nope. I don't much care about any of that. All I know is I'll be playing a caster, like I always do. In SB it was a channy. Don't see that yet, so confessor it is. I liked them in SB, too.