Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Which Archetype Do You Currently Like The Most ?

Favorite archetype  

652 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite archetype ?

Yea I would like to have it in the poll, maybe it will happen when it's added to the archetype page... or earlier. rajah?  :)

The post is somehow bugged and neither me nor the mods can add minotaurs, so it looks like the only option is restarting the poll

Edited by rajah

No love for the champion, huh. Looks like a fun archetype to play imo.

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

champion is too large to be popular in a pvp game

Not everyone can make the cut, it's okay. Just remember what you said after you get rekt by the swole patrol.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

With the inertia physics of Crowfall, larger bodies being heavier, and heavier bodies being able to push lighter ones, Champions could be interesting.  :)

We don't know how that works yet though. I'm not aware of any mmos that have made bigger characters actually feel big so people probably just don't know how fun it's going to be and are sticking with what archetype they are more confident will be enjoyable.

With the inertia physics of Crowfall, larger bodies being heavier, and heavier bodies being able to push lighter ones, Champions could be interesting.  :)

There are inertia physics?  Whoa... ykoAOeX.gif

Myrmidon Smash.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I hope certain areas with decomposing infrastructures cause heavy characters to fall through the floor.

I think it will be the case at least for snow layer, I remember the developers saying that the end of the Hell Cat paws would sink into the snow.

I'd like to say Druid all the way, but without a whole lot more information about all the choices its hard to say with 100% certainty. 

Sneak home and pray you'll never know the hell where youth and laughter go.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg