Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Which Archetype Do You Currently Like The Most ?

Favorite archetype  

652 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite archetype ?

I can't believe so many people are complaining about race restrictions when ACE is giving us the chance to play races that have literally never been seen before as playable races in MMOS (to the best of my knowledge).  Personally, I cannot wait to play a stalker.

Knights: Sentinel I always like range but only as a warrior/knight, I just hope I can use a shield too

"Persian Archery and Swordsmandship: Historical Martial Arts of Iran" documents the simultaneous use of a bow and buckler, so there's historical precedent for ACE to draw on if they want it. If they do code such an option, you'd have to give up the fullsized kite shield, though.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Knights: Sentinel I always like range but only as a warrior/knight, I just hope I can use a shield too

Knight with a shield using a one handed crossbow?

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

Happy to see Duelist so high up there. I felt like I was going to be the only one of them XD

Too bad we're probably not going to get any info on the Duelist for like a year  :angry:

Templar or Druid for me. Could go either way but I'd be very surprised if it wasn't one of those.  Just kinda depends on how the straight support class Druid turns out.

Not a fan of straight DPS classes.

Elder Scrolls Online - Templar/Nightblade Mains      Guild Wars 2 - Necromancer/Thief Mains    http://www.twitch.tv/sommazzatore

Good post though, I'm glad someone made this early despite the usual haters.  And its good to see that only on class is really behind in the community interest, though I'd say Champion still has a decent amount of loving.

Elder Scrolls Online - Templar/Nightblade Mains      Guild Wars 2 - Necromancer/Thief Mains    http://www.twitch.tv/sommazzatore

I am pretty sure I will main a Confessor but I definitely looking forward to playing a Duelist and probably a Champion or Stalker. Hard not to love bloodthirsty murdering deers....

Lopar

The Cult

While I'm excited for the frostweaver and duelist, I had to give the templar some love. Anyone else see Fury as a promotion class? Here's hoping it is magic-based like in SB, but with more spear viability. Which, given that the base archetype is melee, is probably likely.

Note: I do realize that info gathered from screenshots is highly subject to change. I still hope it makes it through the development process, though. I've always been a fan of magic/melee hybrids.

Edited by Raizex