Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Which Archetype Do You Currently Like The Most ?

Favorite archetype  

652 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite archetype ?

I will admit I decided to be Alfar in Darkfall as early as 2004 or 2005 when they announced the race allegiances.

Same. I think I came to DF in 06 though.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Am I the only one who doesn't care much about the lore and concept art stuff?

I'll decide which ones I want to play once I see their skills/abilities/spells and video footage of them.

Nah of course not, I will just play whatever archetype seems closest to my desired playstyle, regardless of what race or gender I end up with. Then I will proceed to customise it to its full fuglyness potential, in honoured tradition.

Member of The BlackHand Order

I'd say Forgemaster as well except I'm curious that it's listed as a support archetype. I'm usually more into "smash first" gameplay. I'm very curious about how it plays, but the look and style are perfect for what I usually play.

Well, I doubt there is a system who doesn't let your support character lean towards being a smash things first kind of a character, I'd guess it completely depends on character customization. But for example, if Knight is a melee DPS, there is nothing preventing someone making a Knight support toon through ex. disciplines and promotions classes and speccing the toon in a certain way.

Also c'mon people, engineer guinea pigs with flintlocks and mastery over swords with insane dexterity stat, what's there not to love?

Edited by nehemia

nobody likes human archetypes

Agree, their appeareance and story is boring, they are just like us xD

I really liked Elken, but now that everyone is going to pick it im not sure if i want to, neither the frostweaver or the legionaire...

So far it looks like people tend to pick newer archetypes and monster races, and generally dislike the assasin.

Hey, I chose frostweaver before everybody started hopping on the bandwagon once they released info on it!

That has to count for something!

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.