Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Which Archetype Do You Currently Like The Most ?

Favorite archetype  

652 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite archetype ?

i don't see the point of your statement.

If the rogue-type classes dont have advantage in terms of ganking and running, then the game is unbalanced.

unless they make rogue-type classes can deal equally amount of AOE range damage as casters. otherwise, any rogue type will be so fail.

in that case, no one will play assassin. why have to suffer in melee range and you are not even good at ganking and running?

Your point is irrelevant to the fact that no matter what rouges get a caster will still be able to roam around solo.

As stated before, we don't know hat the casters will get, so trying to act like they are going to be sitting ducks is a fallacy.

Edited by vVe

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

Your point is irrelevant to the fact that no matter what rouges get a caster will still be able to roam around solo.

As stated before, we don't know hat the casters will get, so trying to act like they are going to be sitting ducks is a fallacy.

lol someone got mad, calm down and just stay in your "mage" fantasy 

i see no point where does your "faith in caster" come from.

lol someone got mad, calm down and just stay in your "mage" fantasy 

i see no point where does your "faith in caster" come from.

Mad about what? I made irrelevant bold and underlined because you seem to be oblivious to very simple concepts. :rolleyes:

You got your nerve talking about me being in a fantasy when you're the one wanting the typical mage to be "sheep". Get real.  -_-

I'm sure you wouldn't, like i said you're painfully oblivious...

Edited by vVe

Mad about what? I made irrelevant bold and underlined because you seem to be oblivious to very simple concepts. :rolleyes:

You got your nerve talking about me being in a fantasy, your the one wanting the typical mage to be "sheep" and i'm in a fantasy, get real.  -_-

I'm sure you wouldn't, like i said you're painfully oblivious...

lol what you said, sounds like religious to me 

I have never implied caster will/should be "sheep"

but there is an even simpler concept --- making all classes equally capable to deal with all kind of situations will make all classes have no difference, and that is lame

according what developers have done in shadowbane or all the rest of their previous work, your theories are just the result from your oblivious  <_< 

however, i hope your fantasy come true so i don't have to play stalker/rogue at the beginning. -_-

lol what you said, sounds like religious to me 

I have never implied caster will/should be "sheep"

but there is an even simpler concept --- making all classes equally capable to deal with all kind of situations will make all classes have no difference, and that is lame

according what developers have done in shadowbane or all the rest of their previous work, your theories are just the result from your oblivious  <_< 

however, i hope your fantasy come true so i don't have to play stalker/rogue at the beginning. -_-

Da soft-shelled turtle? How is stating that casters shouldn't be able to solo not implying you want them to be dependent and "sheep".

No one was asking for everything to be on a even playing field, the Devs already stated that's not the case. I am all for soft-counters, however, just because a caster has a counter doesn't mean you cant go solo...  :rolleyes:

I don't care what you play, that along with you is irrelevant.

Edited by vVe

Da soft-shelled turtle? How is stating that casters shouldn't be able to solo not implying you want them to be dependent and "sheep".

No one was asking for everything to be on a even playing field, the Devs already stated that's not the case. I am all for soft-counters, however, just because a caster has a counter doesn't mean you cant go solo...  :rolleyes:

I don't care what you play, that along with you is irrelevant.

ha, seems you have some logic issue

easy to be killed in solo =/= "sheep", even your reply implied that (if not, why do you u mention dependent and "sheep" if dependent = "sheep"? )

maybe next time before you "da soft-shelled turtle" others, clear your thought and define your own word first. -_-

and I don't care do you care what i gonna play or not, i just put my thought in my reply

you youself are irrelevent anyway :lol:

ha, seems you have some logic issue

easy to be killed in solo =/= "sheep", even your reply implied that (if not, why do you u mention dependent and "sheep" if dependent = "sheep"? )

maybe next time before you "da soft-shelled turtle" others, clear your thought and define your own word first. -_-

and I don't care do you care what i gonna play or not, i just put my thought in my reply

you youself are irrelevent anyway :lol:

I only stated sheep because that's what you imply casters should be.

Fix your English then get back to me. "and I don't care do you care what i gonna play or not, i just put my thought in my reply" da soft-shelled turtle kind of English is this?   :o

I'm somehow the irrelevant one when you cant even consecutively type sentences...right....  :rolleyes: 

"Lessers will be lesser" as I always say... :lol: 

Its very obvious that you're just envious of me. Lucky me, I don't socialize with peasants. :D

Edited by vVe

Right now I am leaning towards Legionnaire because I think polearms are awesome. There isn't a lot of info out though, so depending on what is revealed I may change my mind later.

Edited by Rhogi

Has anyone else noticed that all the non-humanoid races/archetypes have 10 base stat totals, while the humanoids(+frostweaver) have 9...I'm curious to what this is about, some kind of human racism thing or something?

I just realized that all of the RANGED archetypes are at the head of the poll. This forecasts bad tidings.

Life is not a Destination  -- Enjoy the Journey

Stand back, then, my friend. Stand back, watch and learn.

wxDQ4r3.png

I really like the elken race design (always wanted to play a cervid race...I've a weird bucket list), but tbh, I probably relate most with the druid. Very much a supportive player that likes to mix magic and dexterity, and druid seems closest to fit the bill. If they had a shadier melee support archetype, would be interested in that, but for now, druid is my archetype of choice

Edited by RKNM

I only stated sheep because that's what you imply casters should be.

Fix your English then get back to me. "and I don't care do you care what i gonna play or not, i just put my thought in my reply" da soft-shelled turtle kind of English is this?   :o

I'm somehow the irrelevant one when you cant even consecutively type sentences...right....  :rolleyes:

"Lessers will be lesser" as I always say... :lol:

Its very obvious that you're just envious of me. Lucky me, I don't socialize with peasants. :D

WOW, now you suddenly become linguistic expert and judging other's English, even American English is all that you have got. 

Learn proper English before asking other to fix their English lol

Oh wait, maybe you should write a book about your new definition of sheep.  :D  :D  :D  :DAs what I said before, feel free to stay in your own fantasy zone. Especially about your "envious" & "peasants" things LOL

Yeah obviously most people think that melee are going to suck, I hope this does not lead to them being overpowered.

nah, I don't think melee will suck after seeing them can jump like 5 metre high and dish through a wall in the introduction video.

Especially the combat system doesn't seems like the target-lock type, i think that will be rather hard to aim those superman-like melee. lol

I'm actually choosing my archetypes based solely upon their races, so that means firstmost I want Legionnaire cause Centaurs are da bomb, and secondly Stalker cause Elken are pretty awesome too. 

Man this game is awesome for racial diversity. 

WOW, now you suddenly become linguistic expert and judging other's English, even American English is all that you have got. 

Learn proper English before asking other to fix their English lol

Oh wait, maybe you should write a book about your new definition of sheep.  :D  :D  :D  :DAs what I said before, feel free to stay in your own fantasy zone. Especially about your "envious" & "peasants" things LOL

You even stated that your English wasn't good, that's simple comprehension. You seem to be lacking in that department as well...  :rolleyes:

Don't be mad at me because you'll never fully speak and/or understand English, that's your own fault.  :P

Lessers will be lesser. ^_^

Edited by vVe

You even stated that your English wasn't good, that's simple comprehension. You seem to be lacking in that department as well...  :rolleyes:

Don't be mad at me because you'll never fully speak and/or understand English, that's your own fault.  :P

Lessers will be lesser. ^_^

There is nothing to be mad, cause i know you have nothing to be proud of when you put this "American-English" on ;)

Oh wait, I forgot that you don't even speak proper english! HA 

Can't even imagine how you feel LOL, is that how you feel? :D

"wow, I am sooo cool that could only speak fake-english as that is the only thing I have ever learnt in my entire life.

And now there is more than 335M people could understand the bull poorly made socks I speak yet I have no clue about others' languages. hahahaha"