Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

Which Archetype Do You Currently Like The Most ?

Favorite archetype  

652 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite archetype ?

From a lore/color standpoint I enjoyed the Templar. Surprisingly emotional response to the "flavor text" written for the class.

But I must confess to purposefully attempting to not connect to a specific archetype until I see their skill trees. I <3 support classes and debuff//cc classes and want to see what is in store.

Stalker had the best Valentine's day card.

There is nothing to be mad, cause i know you have nothing to be proud of when you put this "American-English" on ;)

Oh wait, I forgot that you don't even speak proper english! HA 

Can't even imagine how you feel LOL, is that how you feel? :D

"wow, I am sooo cool that could only speak fake-english as that is the only thing I have ever learnt in my entire life.

And now there is more than 335M people could understand the bull poorly made socks I speak yet I have no clue about others' languages. hahahaha"

How can you even talk about someone else's English with that gibberish?  <_<

And you still cant even properly format a sentence, tragic.  :lol:

How da soft-shelled turtle is my English fake? You, again, are showing us how much of a lesser you are. ;)

Maybe, if you weren't a broke lesser, you could afford Rosetta Stone.... LOL.  :rolleyes:

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

I voted for confessor, although right now I'm planning to roll a druid first (loved the interpretations from D&D and WoW, and waiting how they gonna be like in CF). Confessor, on the other, could be really amazing and may become my main if one of the advanced professions is some kind of CC-Support. Badass inferno-priest > treehugger nymph.

Forgemaster until they release a promotional sub-class that functions primarily on the life on hit stat (seen on the character sheet) and bestowing life on hit to nearby allies/group members.

Bloodmage or Disciple of Kaine style.

Edited by Vitality

I've always loved the Confessor premise. I ran a Confessor/Templar themed guild back in Shadowbane on Carnage and it was so much fun. The lore and roleplay aspects of "evil priests" always inspired me for some reason.

It will likely be my first alt, but I'll be playing a stealth oriented class, likely Assassin, in this game as my main this go around (I consider Crowfall, Shadowbane 2.0 ...the archetypes really don't lead me to believe otherwise ;p)

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

How can you even talk about someone else's English with that gibberish?  <_<

And you still cant even properly format a sentence, tragic.  :lol:

How da soft-shelled turtle is my English fake? You, again, are showing us how much of a lesser you are. ;)

Maybe, if you weren't a broke lesser, you could afford Rosetta Stone.... LOL.  :rolleyes:

lol

idc, its 4th language anyway while u yourself can't even handle your "so-called-English" haha

time to go back your elementary, kid :lol:

Prior to WoW, I've long preferred Archers/Rangers (although for WoW, I ended up being a Fire Mage, and enjoying the heck out of it); even today, that's still the first thing I look at for any new RPG. So, with that in mind, Ranger and Stalker definitely fit into my wheelhouse nicely. However, I'm also a dedicated Crafter, so a Forgemaster is also something I'll be looking at.

And we're only going to be allowed to have THREE characters? I want to play them all! :wacko:

Edited by Katzemensch

just a friendly note to those concerned...

arguing about each other's language skills, while it can be Fun at times....is a bit out of place in this kind of Thread, take it to Private Messages, imo

and Questions or problems, feel free to PM me or any other Mod, and you can always email support@crowfall.com

carry on...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Prior to WoW, I've long preferred Archers/Rangers (although for WoW, I ended up being a Fire Mage, and enjoying the heck out of it); even today, that's still the first thing I look at for any new RPG. So, with that in mind, Ranger and Stalker definitely fit into my wheelhouse nicely. However, I'm also a dedicated Crafter, so a Forgemaster is also something I'll be looking at.

And we're only going to be allowed to have THREE characters? I want to play them all! :wacko:

Then buy new slots! Yay capitalism.

I want to play too many different characters as well, it's been a tough choice. There's a lot of cool archetypes!

But my main 3 slots will probably be filled by Duelist, Stalker, Legionnaire. In no particular order. I love my beasties and it's a nice variation of classes.

Edited by Osegrim

Definitely interested in Legionnaire (yay ponies with axes!), either a Templar (because greatswords have always been my shtick and the flavor text for them makes them pretty interesting) or Ranger / Knight (latter with the ranged subclass).

I'm thinking Champion, I want to wield I giant sword and tear people in half.

My obvious inspiration...

giphy.gif

Although I suppose if the Knight has a two handed wielding sub class in the Crusader that would also be a contender. I'll try both in alpha and see which one I like best. You'd think I'd be all about the Templar but all that high blood magic stuff sounds too frilly for me.