Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 12/12/18

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

SIEGE TIMING

Please implement a way for GMs to set Siege Timing.

Ideally this would be a set server time, such as 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) on the US servers.

We were planning to siege at 8pm today until  the patch was implemented. The campaign going down and up reset the time to around 5:30 eastern which will be impossible for west coast players to do during the week. I asked Jackal if he could set it, but he stated there was no command for it.

I assume you will want a set time for sieges to start with, and having it tied to campaign going up/down will lead to all sorts of issues/complaints.

3 minutes ago, bamlaan said:

Druid orbs are STILL broken in groups. And they dont work in forts. Not sure what kind of fix was implemented

Orb fixes for druid did not make this build. Look for them in the next build, I believe. 

24 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

Orb fixes for druid did not make this build. Look for them in the next build, I believe. 

patch notes say that orbs work in forts now, but they dont

When you're capturing a fort, if you kill a few guards in the center and it's neutral, a guard keeps hitting you without doing animations. Not sure how to report this... lol

Knight swordsman promotion hits like a truck.  It feels great to me to finally be able to do dmg, but it feels like it's doing more dmg than the tooltip suggests it should.  It's so much better than the other two knight promotion classes that they may as well not exist.

Whenever my templar uses Devotion, he gets stuck in the animation (complete with visual effects) until I switch to survival tray.

56 minutes ago, Durenthal said:

Knight swordsman promotion hits like a truck.  It feels great to me to finally be able to do dmg, but it feels like it's doing more dmg than the tooltip suggests it should.  It's so much better than the other two knight promotion classes that they may as well not exist.

Whenever my templar uses Devotion, he gets stuck in the animation (complete with visual effects) until I switch to survival tray.

Knight Mighty Surge does hit extremely hard, the 125% increase to LMB damage should likely be lowered to 75% IMO
As it is Knight (and a bunch of other classes) can hold LMB and deal consistent and decent damage output. 
Mighty Surge should likely not be able to be triggered by any of the LMB attacks itself.

25 minutes ago, Scorn said:

Knight Mighty Surge does hit extremely hard, the 125% increase to LMB damage should likely be lowered to 75% IMO
As it is Knight (and a bunch of other classes) can hold LMB and deal consistent and decent damage output. 
Mighty Surge should likely not be able to be triggered by any of the LMB attacks itself.

It already works this way, I believe

Duelist does not have a talent that increases Basic Attack Damage like other classes do, so wielding any weapon decreases their efficiency

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Mighty Surge from Swordsmanship Knight Promotion line still can trigger off Basic Attack Damage, contrary to the tooltip's description.

The Promo talent system is interesting, but it's got some distance to go. Looking forward to more talent choices in future as well as balancing so that each line feels good.
Currently most classes have a VERY CLEAR Talent Line that is vastly superior to the others.

3 hours ago, Durenthal said:

This is an issue with the confessor's fire tornadoes as well although the animation doesn't seem to be visible to others like the devotion bug is.

There was another one someone in guild mentioned that was also doing a repeating effect similar to the 2 above as well.

Add a tutorial popup for forts.

I have been playing these tests for a long time and I'm still not clear on what the intended method is for breaking fort walls is. I still can't damage them with cleric auto and I still have no idea whether this is a bug or a feature. Are we still supposed to eventually have to use gathering tools to damage them? Is it intended that some classes are effectively unable to damage fort walls?

The game itself and all immediate sources of information are extremely unclear on this crucial element of campaign play. I can only imagine if I was a new player and walked up to an enemy fort without a hole in the wall what my reaction would be.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

8 hours ago, Ussiah said:

SIEGE TIMING

Please implement a way for GMs to set Siege Timing.

Ideally this would be a set server time, such as 9pm eastern (6pm pacific) on the US servers.

We were planning to siege at 8pm today until  the patch was implemented. The campaign going down and up reset the time to around 5:30 eastern which will be impossible for west coast players to do during the week. I asked Jackal if he could set it, but he stated there was no command for it.

I assume you will want a set time for sieges to start with, and having it tied to campaign going up/down will lead to all sorts of issues/complaints.

I don't about all east Coast players , but I'm sure some of us get up at 3 am to get. Ready for work. In other words 9 pm is lights out. 8 pm would be better Timing ....

Don't know if it's intended or not... , metal bar only has 13 combinations, while other "mixture" I tested usually has 15 combinations. I tried every combination but Armor Penetration: Disease and Armor Penetration: Poison are missing.

pRfiUpc.png

Assassin :

Backstab seems to be hitting for less than the tooltip indicates, compared to LMB the numbers seem way off.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Assassin : 

Blackguard doesn't have an opener from stealth, so leaving stealth becomes clunky and doesn't feel right.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos